Seek Philadelphia Tristate metro area hotwife or single lady.

Jgreen27

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
.I decided today to put some fun into my very "stressed out' life. I want to take you to ballroom dance lessons, attended swinger parties, be a tourist in my own metro area, maybe even go on a few trips like bliss cruise or hedonism in Jamaica. Simply do things I have never done before. Which is what brings me to blacktowhite. I am looking for " a partner in crime" a sexy, fun, adventurous hotwife who is down for something different.I need YOU! I am very serious about this.....I want you to be also! I like communication I would prefer to have a conversation versus a barrage of texts and emails. Facetime is important to me, I have recently met some FANTASTIC women! One problem is the pandemic. The second is their lives are busier and more hectic than mine!!! Let me stress if you don't already have the time to develop a relationship I am not the Bbc for you.

I am a nontraditional engineering student, that's 31 and often mistaken to be 5 or more years younger, I have a different way of thinking fast wit, exceptionally silly side and have been told I am good "person". If you can't take a joke, you might want to exit now, there will be many. I am over the benchmark height of 6 feet 3 inches and weight of 265lbs, a large guy, think defensive end. I want you to be a pawg hotwife, ( I really like pawgs 🥰😍) friendly, kind, loving and slutty for 9inchs of BBC. If your cuck is queer or sissy, stop reading I am not for you pussy only. The more feminine, submissive, and slutty you are the more I will rise to the occasion. On that note, I like professional Queen of spade women who wear pearls and can strut in heels in public. A woman with nice legs and great ass are a huge turn on, yeah I am that dude if your feet are cute, your legs thick, and have bubble booty you might have me before I see the rest of you.

My preference is you are in the central NJ/Jersey Shore/ Southern NJ/ Philadelphia/ Bucks County/ Delaware/ Cecil County MD, the closer we are the closer we you can get it.
I live, work and play on the in southern NJ, too the point I fill up twice a month or every 3 weeks, if you live in the outback or out of state you will have to come me, yeah it sucks right but I am worth it.
I would highly desire that you be over 30. I want don't intend to insult the woman who has her self together that is under 30, If you are younger than 30 and on point. Continue reading this post before responding then hit me up,

It would be a serious plus if you already have a valid passport! I also want you to have TIME to develop our relationship. PAUSE this means you have a life with room in it for something else already. I am not a get in where I fit in dude, I am a main course bbc or nothing, I admire your hustle and drive, really I do. But both of us can't be chasing the dream and develop a normal, happy and HEALTHY BBC/HOTWIFE Relationship
What's in if for you?

Good times, new experiences, romance, GROUND shaking orgasms. Tons of affectionate foreplay and moments that might make you smile when we are not together. If this piques your interest. Send a photo and a few lines about yourself and or cuckold. Thanks for reading!20210208_150729.jpg20210208_092038.jpg20210208_115014.jpg20210130_010041.jpg

Last edited:
Back