Florida Hotwife Wanted

JAXFLBBC8

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Looking for a selective Hotwife/Vixen traveling to or near Jacksonville Florida. If you are a woman who feels she deserves some terrific black cock to thoroughly please you, or you have a sweet woman who craves to be satisfied by a strong, BULL who enjoys deeply surveying sexi women, let's setup a nice light meet n greet for a ******* and some stimulating conversation. I want a woman to try and take all this thickness and girth! Don't be shy. No gay men! I AM STRAIGHT!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606_161500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_161500_Chrome.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 11
Looking for a selective Hotwife/Vixen traveling to or near Jacksonville Florida. If you are a woman who feels she deserves some terrific black cock to thoroughly please you, or you have a sweet woman who craves to be satisfied by a strong, BULL who enjoys deeply surveying sexi women, let's setup a nice light meet n greet for a ******* and some stimulating conversation. I want a woman to try and take all this thickness and girth! Don't be shy. No gay men! I AM STRAIGHT!
We are a real married couple. My husband likes to share me & I ❤️being shared😊😊. No gay *******. I’m the only one being shared. We live in south GA. Would love to get together for meet & greet.

That's not too far. Let's talk. I will be in Hinesville in may! Then I'll come stretch that pussi and asshole of hers!

Back