Seeing My Crush Get Blacked

TOMMYB

Male
I had a crush on my friend Brit since our last year of high school. She was gorgeous! White, about 5'8" 140 pounds and huge D size tits. We were good friends and I wanted more but knew it was never going to happen. She liked to party but was still a virgin when high school was done. She moved to another province to attend university which was really disappointing as I knew I would see very little of her anymore. She didn't talk about it but she probably lost her virginity her first night there. It made my day when she invited me to come visit on reading week. Of course I agreed. She said I could stay in her apartment as her one roommate wouldn't be there and the other two would be leaving after the first night. It was agony waiting the three months for reading week.

The day finally came and I flew in. She picked me up at the airport looking as hot as ever. We got back to her apartment and she introduced me to her two roommates. They were smoking hot as well. We all went to the bar that night as they were leaving the next day. Brit was even wilder than I remembered and was making out with multiple different guys in the bar and griding on the dancefloor. I sure wished it was me but had to admit it was kind of hot to watch. I wasn't a big drinker so I only had a few so that I didn't get wasted and could watch the show.

The next day her two roommates left so it was just the two of us. She said we were going to go to a different bar that night and meet up with some of her other friends. My jaw just about hit the floor when she came out of the bathroom in her outfit. She was wearing an all black dress. It was so low cut her tits looked like they were going to fly out at any minute. The dress was so short that even standing up you could see the very bottom of her ass cheeks. She also had on black high heels. I told her she looked great and she just said if you got it flaunt it. I laughed and said that would be why I was only wearing jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt as I didn't have anything to flaunt.

So we get to the bar and right away, I notice the crowd is different from the bar the night before. There were a lot of black guys there - about double the number of white guys like myself. There was also a lot of white university and college students women. The bar the night before was mostly white guys and girls. I didn't think much of it. We went upstairs and Brit introduced me to her friends. There was 8 of them - guys and girls and all were white. Everybody was drinking lots and we had great conversation. At some point much later in the night, Brit slipped away and I hadn't even noticed at first as she wasn't sitting right beside me. I had to go to the bathroom and her friend said it was on the main floor. When I got up to leave to go downstairs is when I noticed Brit wasn't at the table. I figured she must have needed to use the bathroom as well. I go downstairs and head to the washrooms when I spot two people in the corner making out. I paused for a minute to watch as I thought it was hot. I didn't have a good view of the girl but she was clearly white and making out with a very dark black guy. It was dark in the bar but I was able to see some of it. The black guy had his back to me but the girl had her hands on his head and down his body and was grabbing his ass. All very hot. After a few minutes, the guy lifts her up and sat her on a bar stool. My heart sank as it was Brit! I always knew I never had a chance with her but I still felt kinda bad although kinda turned on at the same time. I also got a bit better look at the guy. I didn't know how old he was but he defintely wasn't in university. He was very tall but chunky with a beer gut. When he lifted Brit up on the bar stool her dress had rode up to her hips. He had his hand between her legs and they started making out again. I figured I better stop watching in case they saw me. I went to the bathroom and then went back upstairs.

My mind was racing and I wondered if he was going to fuck her down there or if she would go back to his place or she bring him back to her place. I thought she wouldn't because I was there but figured she might if she thought I was ******* *******. She knew I didn't ******* a lot so I pretended to ******* a bunch and get really wasted. About 30 minutes later she came back upstairs without the black guy and I was so disappointed! I did a good job pretending to be wasted as she asked if I was even going to be able to walk home. I told her I could probably stagger back and she just laughed. They did last call and she said she would be back in a minute. About 10 minutes later she returns with the black guy! I couldn't believe it! She introduced him as Jerome and said he was a friend of a friend who she happened to run into in the bar. She said he would help me get home. I said I would be fine and got up and pretended to stagger a bit. He said whoa buddy you need some help for sure so I will ******* you and Brit home and he winked at me. I just mumbled OK. I was able to get a better look at him. I am 6' tall but he must have been two or three inches taller than me. Was beefy with a beer gut and had a trimmed beard. Was hard to tell but he must have been mid-30's. The bar was closing so off we went.

I staggered a bit well next thing I know, he is in the middle of us and had on arm around my waist and the other around hers to steady me. Fortunately her apartment was a five minute walk from the bar. It had four bedrooms but all were very tiny. The bedroom I was in just had a mattress on the floor but it was right at the end of the very small hall and looked directly into the living room and front entrance. I was hoping that if they did anything they would do it in the living room and not in her bedroom. We get inside and I really pretended to be having trouble walking and slurring my words. I just pointed to my room. He helped me in and flopped me on the mattress. I pretended to roll over and started snoring. I had a perfect line of sight into the living room. He said to Brit holy fuck your dude is ******* already? She said ya he doesn't really ******* and must have had a lot so he will be out for sure. He said great! He goes over to her, lifts her dress up to expose her ass (didn't have to life it far as it was so short). I could see she had on a hot pink thong. He smacked both ass cheeks really hard and it seemed to really surprise her. He said bitch you better make it up to me for not letting me fuck you in the bar. He then grabbed her roughly again and they started making out but it seemed he was a lot rougher than when I saw them in the bar. He started to unzip her dress but the zipper got stuck. He said fuck it, grabbed the material by her tits and literally ripped the dress right off her body. I was shocked and so was she. She had on a matching pink bra and looked so hot and sexy. He turned her around so that she was facing towards my room and he was grinding into her from behind. He started kissing her neck and undid her bra. Her tits were even nicer than I had imagined. It was so crazy hot seeing his dark black hands mauling her tits and pinching her nipples. After a while his hands wandered down her stomach to her thong. He hand slipped under it and he started fingering her pussy. He commented how wet she was and it must have been the excitement of having her first black cock. She just moaned. He fingered her a bit more and then pulled her thong off. WOW! Her pussy was shaved all around her lips but she had a trimmed wide landing strip. VERY HOT! He started fingering her again and wow the contrast of his dark black hands and fingers against her white body was so awesome. He breathing quickened and next thing I know she squirted! Even she was surprised and said she had never done that before.

He told her great but she needed to shut the fuck up and suck his cock. He took off his shirt and his jeans and was standing there in his boxers. They weren't even off yet and I could tell he was crazy hung. I didn't even know guys could have cocks that big! She got on her knees, put her fingers under his waistband and pulled them down releasing his monster. Before she blocked my view I saw it spring out and it must have been 10" or even 11" and rock hard. He also had a huge set of balls. She started sucking him off but was clearly struggling with his size. He must have got impatient because he grabbed the back of her head and started face fucking her. At one point she was really gagging and I was worried she was in trouble but even if she was, I wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. He started moaning and grunting and blew his load down her throat. She must have tried to swallow some but I saw some come out of her mouth. What a hot sight. I was expecting his cock to be semi-hard when he pulled out of her mouth but the thing was still rock hard. He slapped her face with his cock and said bitch never waste a black man's cum. You need to swallow every drop. She just nodded.

He stood her back up and they started kissing again. They had turned to the side so I got a great view of his cock. When he was pressed up against her it was so big and he was so tall that it was up into her tits! He then sits on the couch and told her to climb aboard. It sucked because she had her back to me so I couldn't see the greatest. She gets in her lap and positions her pussy over his mammoth cock. He asked her what the fuck was taking so long and she said she had only fucked white guys and the biggest one was 8" so his cock would be a tight fit. He told her it wasn't his problem. Plus he said her pussy was so fucking wet for him he didn't even need to eat her out so it shouldn't be a problem. He didn't want for her to get going, put both his hands on her legs and pulled her down onto his cock balls deep. She let out a scream that they probably heard back at the bar. He then smacked her ass again and said start bouncing bitch. She did as she was told. It only took a few bounces and then she was screaming for him to fuck her harder. He started laughing as at that point he knew she was addicted. It must have been a good 10 minutes when he lifts him off her and had her stand up. I could see her pussy and damn it was gaping! She asked why he did that as it felt so good and he laughed and said what would you like me to do bitch? She said she wanted him to keep fucking her. He said I didn't quite hear you bitch. She said much louder please fuck me. He said the proper way to ask is please fuck my slutty white pussy with your massive black cock sir! She repeated what he said and he smirked again and said OK. He sat back down on the couch and pulled her onto him but this time she was facing me. My cock was raging and I was so horny I blew my load in my shorts without even touching myself! Seeing his massive black cock sliding in and out of her white pussy with that landing strip was too much for me. He must have pounded her for at least another 15 minutes or so. He had amazing stamina! I was also surprised because he blew his load in her bare. She always talked about how risky that was but she didn't seem to mind at all. His load must have been huge because when she got off and his cock came out of her pussy, there was quite a lot of cum leaking out and running down her leg. Again so hot. He smacked her ass and said she wasn't too bad for being a black cock virgin. He said they better shower to clean up.

I was disappointed because I couldn't see anything in the shower but could hear her moans as he fucked her again. Not sure how long they were in there but they came out and he was dressed again. Brit was just wearing a white tshirt and didn't cover her ass or pussy. They walked to the door and he said it sucked he had to go to work because he wanted to fuck her more. He also said just so you know bitch your body is now black owned. You do what I saw when I saw it and with whomever I say. She just nodded. He gave her a kiss and was going to leave. Then he said fuck bitch you are just too hot and I love teen pussy. He dropped his jeans and boxers and was still rock hard. He pressed her against the wall, held her one leg out with his hand and fucked her up against the wall. He dropped another load deep into her pussy. He told her again how he loved teen pussy and she asked how old he was. He said 47! She said holy fuck I thought you were maybe 30 or 35. He just laughed and said bitch I've been fucking white teen pussy since I was a teen and will always fuck it. He gave her one more kiss and then said she better be ready for him after work and he left.

Ever since seeing that I have been absolutely addicted to black on white! It is amazing!!!!!!

I had a crush on my friend Brit since our last year of high school. She was gorgeous! White, about 5'8" 140 pounds and huge D size tits. We were good friends and I wanted more but knew it was never going to happen. She liked to party but was still a virgin when high school was done. She moved to another province to attend university which was really disappointing as I knew I would see very little of her anymore. She didn't talk about it but she probably lost her virginity her first night there. It made my day when she invited me to come visit on reading week. Of course I agreed. She said I could stay in her apartment as her one roommate wouldn't be there and the other two would be leaving after the first night. It was agony waiting the three months for reading week.

The day finally came and I flew in. She picked me up at the airport looking as hot as ever. We got back to her apartment and she introduced me to her two roommates. They were smoking hot as well. We all went to the bar that night as they were leaving the next day. Brit was even wilder than I remembered and was making out with multiple different guys in the bar and griding on the dancefloor. I sure wished it was me but had to admit it was kind of hot to watch. I wasn't a big drinker so I only had a few so that I didn't get wasted and could watch the show.

The next day her two roommates left so it was just the two of us. She said we were going to go to a different bar that night and meet up with some of her other friends. My jaw just about hit the floor when she came out of the bathroom in her outfit. She was wearing an all black dress. It was so low cut her tits looked like they were going to fly out at any minute. The dress was so short that even standing up you could see the very bottom of her ass cheeks. She also had on black high heels. I told her she looked great and she just said if you got it flaunt it. I laughed and said that would be why I was only wearing jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt as I didn't have anything to flaunt.

So we get to the bar and right away, I notice the crowd is different from the bar the night before. There were a lot of black guys there - about double the number of white guys like myself. There was also a lot of white university and college students women. The bar the night before was mostly white guys and girls. I didn't think much of it. We went upstairs and Brit introduced me to her friends. There was 8 of them - guys and girls and all were white. Everybody was drinking lots and we had great conversation. At some point much later in the night, Brit slipped away and I hadn't even noticed at first as she wasn't sitting right beside me. I had to go to the bathroom and her friend said it was on the main floor. When I got up to leave to go downstairs is when I noticed Brit wasn't at the table. I figured she must have needed to use the bathroom as well. I go downstairs and head to the washrooms when I spot two people in the corner making out. I paused for a minute to watch as I thought it was hot. I didn't have a good view of the girl but she was clearly white and making out with a very dark black guy. It was dark in the bar but I was able to see some of it. The black guy had his back to me but the girl had her hands on his head and down his body and was grabbing his ass. All very hot. After a few minutes, the guy lifts her up and sat her on a bar stool. My heart sank as it was Brit! I always knew I never had a chance with her but I still felt kinda bad although kinda turned on at the same time. I also got a bit better look at the guy. I didn't know how old he was but he defintely wasn't in university. He was very tall but chunky with a beer gut. When he lifted Brit up on the bar stool her dress had rode up to her hips. He had his hand between her legs and they started making out again. I figured I better stop watching in case they saw me. I went to the bathroom and then went back upstairs.

My mind was racing and I wondered if he was going to fuck her down there or if she would go back to his place or she bring him back to her place. I thought she wouldn't because I was there but figured she might if she thought I was ******* *******. She knew I didn't ******* a lot so I pretended to ******* a bunch and get really wasted. About 30 minutes later she came back upstairs without the black guy and I was so disappointed! I did a good job pretending to be wasted as she asked if I was even going to be able to walk home. I told her I could probably stagger back and she just laughed. They did last call and she said she would be back in a minute. About 10 minutes later she returns with the black guy! I couldn't believe it! She introduced him as Jerome and said he was a friend of a friend who she happened to run into in the bar. She said he would help me get home. I said I would be fine and got up and pretended to stagger a bit. He said whoa buddy you need some help for sure so I will ******* you and Brit home and he winked at me. I just mumbled OK. I was able to get a better look at him. I am 6' tall but he must have been two or three inches taller than me. Was beefy with a beer gut and had a trimmed beard. Was hard to tell but he must have been mid-30's. The bar was closing so off we went.

I staggered a bit well next thing I know, he is in the middle of us and had on arm around my waist and the other around hers to steady me. Fortunately her apartment was a five minute walk from the bar. It had four bedrooms but all were very tiny. The bedroom I was in just had a mattress on the floor but it was right at the end of the very small hall and looked directly into the living room and front entrance. I was hoping that if they did anything they would do it in the living room and not in her bedroom. We get inside and I really pretended to be having trouble walking and slurring my words. I just pointed to my room. He helped me in and flopped me on the mattress. I pretended to roll over and started snoring. I had a perfect line of sight into the living room. He said to Brit holy fuck your dude is ******* already? She said ya he doesn't really ******* and must have had a lot so he will be out for sure. He said great! He goes over to her, lifts her dress up to expose her ass (didn't have to life it far as it was so short). I could see she had on a hot pink thong. He smacked both ass cheeks really hard and it seemed to really surprise her. He said bitch you better make it up to me for not letting me fuck you in the bar. He then grabbed her roughly again and they started making out but it seemed he was a lot rougher than when I saw them in the bar. He started to unzip her dress but the zipper got stuck. He said fuck it, grabbed the material by her tits and literally ripped the dress right off her body. I was shocked and so was she. She had on a matching pink bra and looked so hot and sexy. He turned her around so that she was facing towards my room and he was grinding into her from behind. He started kissing her neck and undid her bra. Her tits were even nicer than I had imagined. It was so crazy hot seeing his dark black hands mauling her tits and pinching her nipples. After a while his hands wandered down her stomach to her thong. He hand slipped under it and he started fingering her pussy. He commented how wet she was and it must have been the excitement of having her first black cock. She just moaned. He fingered her a bit more and then pulled her thong off. WOW! Her pussy was shaved all around her lips but she had a trimmed wide landing strip. VERY HOT! He started fingering her again and wow the contrast of his dark black hands and fingers against her white body was so awesome. He breathing quickened and next thing I know she squirted! Even she was surprised and said she had never done that before.

He told her great but she needed to shut the fuck up and suck his cock. He took off his shirt and his jeans and was standing there in his boxers. They weren't even off yet and I could tell he was crazy hung. I didn't even know guys could have cocks that big! She got on her knees, put her fingers under his waistband and pulled them down releasing his monster. Before she blocked my view I saw it spring out and it must have been 10" or even 11" and rock hard. He also had a huge set of balls. She started sucking him off but was clearly struggling with his size. He must have got impatient because he grabbed the back of her head and started face fucking her. At one point she was really gagging and I was worried she was in trouble but even if she was, I wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. He started moaning and grunting and blew his load down her throat. She must have tried to swallow some but I saw some come out of her mouth. What a hot sight. I was expecting his cock to be semi-hard when he pulled out of her mouth but the thing was still rock hard. He slapped her face with his cock and said bitch never waste a black man's cum. You need to swallow every drop. She just nodded.

He stood her back up and they started kissing again. They had turned to the side so I got a great view of his cock. When he was pressed up against her it was so big and he was so tall that it was up into her tits! He then sits on the couch and told her to climb aboard. It sucked because she had her back to me so I couldn't see the greatest. She gets in her lap and positions her pussy over his mammoth cock. He asked her what the fuck was taking so long and she said she had only fucked white guys and the biggest one was 8" so his cock would be a tight fit. He told her it wasn't his problem. Plus he said her pussy was so fucking wet for him he didn't even need to eat her out so it shouldn't be a problem. He didn't want for her to get going, put both his hands on her legs and pulled her down onto his cock balls deep. She let out a scream that they probably heard back at the bar. He then smacked her ass again and said start bouncing bitch. She did as she was told. It only took a few bounces and then she was screaming for him to fuck her harder. He started laughing as at that point he knew she was addicted. It must have been a good 10 minutes when he lifts him off her and had her stand up. I could see her pussy and damn it was gaping! She asked why he did that as it felt so good and he laughed and said what would you like me to do bitch? She said she wanted him to keep fucking her. He said I didn't quite hear you bitch. She said much louder please fuck me. He said the proper way to ask is please fuck my slutty white pussy with your massive black cock sir! She repeated what he said and he smirked again and said OK. He sat back down on the couch and pulled her onto him but this time she was facing me. My cock was raging and I was so horny I blew my load in my shorts without even touching myself! Seeing his massive black cock sliding in and out of her white pussy with that landing strip was too much for me. He must have pounded her for at least another 15 minutes or so. He had amazing stamina! I was also surprised because he blew his load in her bare. She always talked about how risky that was but she didn't seem to mind at all. His load must have been huge because when she got off and his cock came out of her pussy, there was quite a lot of cum leaking out and running down her leg. Again so hot. He smacked her ass and said she wasn't too bad for being a black cock virgin. He said they better shower to clean up.

I was disappointed because I couldn't see anything in the shower but could hear her moans as he fucked her again. Not sure how long they were in there but they came out and he was dressed again. Brit was just wearing a white tshirt and didn't cover her ass or pussy. They walked to the door and he said it sucked he had to go to work because he wanted to fuck her more. He also said just so you know bitch your body is now black owned. You do what I saw when I saw it and with whomever I say. She just nodded. He gave her a kiss and was going to leave. Then he said fuck bitch you are just too hot and I love teen pussy. He dropped his jeans and boxers and was still rock hard. He pressed her against the wall, held her one leg out with his hand and fucked her up against the wall. He dropped another load deep into her pussy. He told her again how he loved teen pussy and she asked how old he was. He said 47! She said holy fuck I thought you were maybe 30 or 35. He just laughed and said bitch I've been fucking white teen pussy since I was a teen and will always fuck it. He gave her one more kiss and then said she better be ready for him after work and he left.

Ever since seeing that I have been absolutely addicted to black on white! It is amazing!!!!!!
Badass. How long ago was that? She ever find out you watched? Or let you eat her pussy?

Wish I could meet britt

Hopefully she cheats on him regularly with Black men. Think she’d be shocked to know you wanted to watch her do so?
She might. She was pretty wild back in the day and I don't see how she went from getting BBC to being with him. She would be shocked for sure :)

"He gave her one more kiss and then said she better be ready for him after work and he left."

Did they actually fuck again after that?

I'm not sure as I went back home and I never told her what I saw. I assume they kept fucking as he seemed like a Dom and she sure loved him fucking her!

Back