Seeing from outside the room

I prefer hubby to be in or out of the room one or the other! Over the years I have had a few hubby's who like to randomly peek in from time to time on the sneak tip and it really makes my spidy senses jump because I can sense them but I cannot see them and as a soldier it unconsciously puts in a defense readiness mode while I'm trying to fully enjoy their wives pussy! So I'm saying come in or stay out till it's over either way she's gonna get pounded to orgasmic oblivion!

To be honest I prefer hubby to be present to see how much she loves this BBC! He needs to see how wide she spreads her legs to invite me inside of her! He needs to see how badly she creams all over that BBC as she's getting fucked! He needs to hear all those extreme moans and screams she makes as she takes that BBC! He needs to watch her grab and hold on to me as if she never wants me to take my BBC away from her and he needs to hear all of the slutty things she says to me especially how she beggs me to fill her up! Hubby should be there for it all!♠️

I prefer hubby to be in or out of the room one or the other! Over the years I have had a few hubby's who like to randomly peek in from time to time on the sneak tip and it really makes my spidy senses jump because I can sense them but I cannot see them and as a soldier it unconsciously puts in a defense readiness mode while I'm trying to fully enjoy their wives pussy! So I'm saying come in or stay out till it's over either way she's gonna get pounded to orgasmic oblivion!

To be honest I prefer hubby to be present to see how much she loves this BBC! He needs to see how wide she spreads her legs to invite me inside of her! He needs to see how badly she creams all over that BBC as she's getting fucked! He needs to hear all those extreme moans and screams she makes as she takes that BBC! He needs to watch her grab and hold on to me as if she never wants me to take my BBC away from her and he needs to hear all of the slutty things she says to me especially how she beggs me to fill her up! Hubby should be there for it all!♠️
very well said

Yeah man in or out for me! If my spidy senses kick in and I feel a presence in the room in the dark that I can't see but I know is there I'm half ready to fight and defend myself!🤣😂

Yeah man in or out for me! If my spidy senses kick in and I feel a presence in the room in the dark that I can't see but I know is there I'm half ready to fight and defend myself!🤣😂
I often read your posts and I noticed you re analizing all this life style so well ( not speaking about this last funny sentence you wrote )
As a husband, I find huge interst in reading a Bull s point of view

Yeah someone asked about why alot of us wear our socks during sex and I answered honestly that "we are genetically tropical people and we be cold"! 😂🤣

What couple's don't realize at the hotels when they have the AC on is that if that black guy didn't have his socks on he would be shivering and not able to function!

Yeah someone asked about why alot of us wear our socks during sex and I answered honestly that "we are genetically tropical people and we be cold"! 😂🤣

What couple's don't realize at the hotels when they have the AC on is that if that black guy didn't have his socks on he would be shivering and not able to function!
Come on !! I was talking about your real analysys about the dynamic between Bulls and wives and how husbands can find their place in this situation

No picture but a brainfuck! In the early times my bull did not no, my husband loves watching me at all. He thought I was a married woman having some fun and good times. One day I ****** him to fuck me in our bed at home. My husband secretly watched us but I did not saw him - but(!) to know he is in the house and perceive these situation - I was horny as hell and gave him a great show.
Love letting husbands watch me fuck their woman

We do this very regularly. I have learned to embrace it as part of my role. Usually hang out and talk for a while at house—I always bring my lady and her bull drinks and anything else like a waiter.

We have a little agreement that she will bring attention to what is about to to happen by telling me, “I think we need to have some privacy. Would you mind?” I love to hear those words. I kiss her good night, shake his hand, and take my place in guest room straining to hear.

I have spied m y m y times over the yrs from outside on Sammy , initially whe we first started playing she woul bring men back telling them she was cheating on me and that I wasn’t at homeand working away to explain why the pictures on wall and everythingin house would show she was married for over twenty years this worked brilliantly giving me some great views of her being the slut and them thinking she was a cheating slut had its draw backs which I has put up with when it was freezing in the winter and they syed far longer than I wanted meaning I so,e times would be freezing cold

You definitely know what us cucks need!

Once we were in a hotel and the three of us sat on the balcony facing the sea
Suddenly he whispered in my wife's ear that I couldn't hear and he entered the room, after a minute she followed him and immediately he locked the glass door and closed it with a curtain so as not to see
For an hour I heard their fucking really erotic
And suddenly he opened the curtain he was right next to the door from the inside and my wife was sucking his cock
Not a minute passed before he sprayed his cum on her face
And immediately he opened the door my wife came to me and asked to kiss her
He turned to me and said "
your are Cuck "

The most exciting sex a married wife could ever experience is spontaneous all alone sex with a brand new lover she’s been very attracted too …she knows it’s high risk time but they’re unprotected as he reaches deeper going all the way not pulling out and filling her up while her husband is at work completely unaware she’s in bed with a new lover and he never finds out … it’s sex she will always and forever remember…these are just facts ask her .

Back