Seeing from outside the room

My wife invited a black guy who was a client of her boss to dinner. After dinner she made me go to the guest room and told me to not come out until she said so. Later I could hear them fucking in our bedroom. He has been back 2 more times but even though I begged her to let me watch, she has made me go to the guest room. I have imagined what it would be like to be allowed to see them from outside our bedroom and it drives me crazy.

Please post pictures from out side the room! Thank you.

No picture but a brainfuck! In the early times my bull did not no, my husband loves watching me at all. He thought I was a married woman having some fun and good times. One day I ****** him to fuck me in our bed at home. My husband secretly watched us but I did not saw him - but(!) to know he is in the house and perceive these situation - I was horny as hell and gave him a great show.

My wife invited a black guy who was a client of her boss to dinner. After dinner she made me go to the guest room and told me to not come out until she said so. Later I could hear them fucking in our bedroom. He has been back 2 more times but even though I begged her to let me watch, she has made me go to the guest room. I have imagined what it would be like to be allowed to see them from outside our bedroom and it drives me crazy.

Please post pictures from out side the room! Thank you.
grow a pair of balls ..

Back