Seeding her...

Evari_Nico

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
For me, there is nothing more erotic than to see another man empty his semen deep inside my wife especially when that man is a dear friend of mine...
I have had and still have the joy of witnessing how my wife ask to another man to leave his seed deep inside her, to see and hear as she begs to her bull in turn to give her his seed; nothing can compares to the feeling of seeing and hearing as my wife asks her bull to seed her; and while she ask him for his delicious semen , to see that the bull is a bout to cum, grunting like an ******* as he getting close to climax knowing there is not way he can hold it any longer and begins to ejaculate, pumping his delicious, heavy and sticky semen deep inside my wife, and while he is emptying his balls inside her, my wife grabs him tied between her legs to to make sure that all his seed is all well inside her womb. Then watch as they begin to kiss gently, he still on top of her and his huge tool still pulsing inside my wife's womb.
And finally listen to my wife telling him how great he makes her feel, and how much she missed and needed for him to be inside her and own her the way he did.

I Love the mix of feelings I have every time my wife is having sex with one of her bulls in front of me; So far is one of the most wonderful and exiting experiences for me as a cuckold, and it makes me feel proud and happy to have and show my horns ...

Attachments

• DSCN3734AC.jpg
    DSCN3734AC.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 267
  • DSCN3763AC.jpg
    DSCN3763AC.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN3802AC.jpg
    DSCN3802AC.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 287
  • DSCN3806C.jpg
    DSCN3806C.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 299
For me, there is nothing more erotic than to see another man empty his semen deep inside my wife especially when that man is a dear friend of mine...
I have had and still have the joy of witnessing how my wife ask to another man to leave his seed deep inside her, to see and hear as she begs to her bull in turn to give her his seed; nothing can compares to the feeling of seeing and hearing as my wife asks her bull to seed her; and while she ask him for his delicious semen , to see that the bull is a bout to cum, grunting like an ******* as he getting close to climax knowing there is not way he can hold it any longer and begins to ejaculate, pumping his delicious, heavy and sticky semen deep inside my wife, and while he is emptying his balls inside her, my wife grabs him tied between her legs to to make sure that all his seed is all well inside her womb. Then watch as they begin to kiss gently, he still on top of her and his huge tool still pulsing inside my wife's womb.
And finally listen to my wife telling him how great he makes her feel, and how much she missed and needed for him to be inside her and own her the way he did.

I Love the mix of feelings I have every time my wife is having sex with one of her bulls in front of me; So far is one of the most wonderful and exiting experiences for me as a cuckold, and it makes me feel proud and happy to have and show my horns ...
Holy fuck can i get to be YOUR FRIEND too dude :sex::sex:

Back