My husband believes that when I go out that what I wear should tell other men that I am available. I often, weather permitting, go out wearing one of my husband's long tank tops, heels and nothing else . That way I am "easily accessible." My husband feels that what I wear when I go out should be easily pulled up, down or off. I agree.

I'm liking these pics and I love the idea of it! It may be time for me to go shopping ;-)
I think you'd look awesome in some of them, too. pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg I'm trying to recall, however, if I've ever seen outfits like these in public ... guess I'm hanging out in the wrong places. But, I use to love hanging around the escalators & transparent elevators, at the mall, checking out who was going without panties. Wifey doesn't invite me, anymore, to go to the mall with her and our ******* ... :( and I don't care a thing about mall shopping otherwise ...

No, but you can imagine me being married to you, getting ready on a Friday night in this see through dress, watching me leaving to go and meet my black boyfriend, knowing you wont see me till tomorrow when you clean me up!
Or even going out with me to the club in this dress, everyone looking at me, black guys chatting me up in front of you! While you fetch the drinks!
That's my dream fantasy

Back