Me and my small white dick got no chance:(
No, but you can imagine me being married to you, getting ready on a Friday night in this see through dress, watching me leaving to go and meet my black boyfriend, knowing you wont see me till tomorrow when you clean me up!
Or even going out with me to the club in this dress, everyone looking at me, black guys chatting me up in front of you! While you fetch the drinks!

No, but you can imagine me being married to you, getting ready on a Friday night in this see through dress, watching me leaving to go and meet my black boyfriend, knowing you wont see me till tomorrow when you clean me up!
Or even going out with me to the club in this dress, everyone looking at me, black guys chatting me up in front of you! While you fetch the drinks!

wow yes, I'd love to pull down your cum filled panties half stuck to your pussy and get stuck in with my tongue, or coming back from the bar with drinks and be treated as a waiter.

PS: Mootje has told me off for contacting his sluts so better not tell him, if I disobey him he might show me his belt and I have to bend over and show him my ass for some licks of his belt:(

wow yes, I'd love to pull down your cum filled panties half stuck to your pussy and get stuck in with my tongue, or coming back from the bar with drinks and be treated as a waiter.

PS: Mootje has told me off for contacting his sluts so better not tell him, if I disobey him he might show me his belt and I have to bend over and show him my ass for some licks of his belt:(
I hope im worth the risk of being punished!

Back