Seducing

i have seen it happen at our local club , the guy would ask her to dance and after a few dances they would sit together and then maybe dance some more and he would feel her ass and if she let him i knew she was going to fuck him . Thing is everyone else knew she was going to fuck and even though she came with me she was leaving with another man
this is the sexiest scene of my life

Another fantasy could be that a sexy guy asks your wife to dance even though he sees that you and she are together as a couple. Ultimate disrespect that would cause a fight between most men... but obviously not with a lil cuck. People at surrounding tables would grin knowingly, while your wife is on dance floor being aggressively seduced.
'may I cut in?' 😆

Another fantasy could be that a sexy guy asks your wife to dance even though he sees that you and she are together as a couple. Ultimate disrespect that would cause a fight between most men... but obviously not with a lil cuck. People at surrounding tables would grin knowingly, while your wife is on dance floor being aggressively seduced.
That's HOT.

it's all about the wife's sexual freedom, she decides if she want's to be seduced, to be fucked and all of us are mere pawn's in the wives search for true sexual satisfaction.
for us guys our satisfaction is in knowing that they are happy, and satisfied.

This is a semi regular thing for my wife Nellie! When she is horny or needing an ego bump when a regular just won't do the trick, we go to one of about 5 hotel bars here that have a good mix of black clientele! I go in first to be sure there are some good candidates and she follows a few minutes later and sits alone. Usually within a few minutes, someone will approach her or buy her a ******* or just start chatting. If not, she will send a ******* to some guy she likes the looks of! Occasionally, I am close enough to hear the conversation or she will move them from the bar to a table near me. Since she always wears her rings, she most often tells them she caught her husband cheating and has never done anything like this before. That usually clinches the deal and I get to watch them kissing and heading to his room! ANGST! When she/I get really lucky, she is invited to sleep over and I have to come back and get her when she calls the next morning. She will look all slutty in her cocktail dress waiting in the lobby and everyone knows what she did the night before. Sometimes the guy will walk her to our car. We have a few favorite garages where we stop for some reclamation since the hotels are all across town! LOL

This is a semi regular thing for my wife Nellie! When she is horny or needing an ego bump when a regular just won't do the trick, we go to one of about 5 hotel bars here that have a good mix of black clientele! I go in first to be sure there are some good candidates and she follows a few minutes later and sits alone. Usually within a few minutes, someone will approach her or buy her a ******* or just start chatting. If not, she will send a ******* to some guy she likes the looks of! Occasionally, I am close enough to hear the conversation or she will move them from the bar to a table near me. Since she always wears her rings, she most often tells them she caught her husband cheating and has never done anything like this before. That usually clinches the deal and I get to watch them kissing and heading to his room! ANGST! When she/I get really lucky, she is invited to sleep over and I have to come back and get her when she calls the next morning. She will look all slutty in her cocktail dress waiting in the lobby and everyone knows what she did the night before. Sometimes the guy will walk her to our car. We have a few favorite garages where we stop for some reclamation since the hotels are all across town! LOL
We did another this weekend. First since over a year ago due to Covid. She is on cloud nine after a really good pickup.

Back