Secrets Kissimmee Florida (Orlando)

The place is fun on theme nights, can be slow during the week. The membership and door charge is reasonable, only wish they had more private play areas.
I pass there a lot and I hint to my wife about going there. She just thinks I’m being silly but I really want to bring her. A friend of mine brought a couple up there from the nudist resort he works at. Someone on the club grabbed the wife’s hand and lead her yo a table. Which she was lauded down , massaged and grope by multiple strange men . And you could figure out the rest

2crazypeepz, I don't think thats the norm there. Most people are pretty respectful, and keep their hands to themselves unless invited. Definitely not a free for all and gang-bang establishment.

Oh really , they said it was out in the open n at the pool area I think . I know it was the highlight of her evening though. I’m sure it might not be the norm but damn sounds like they had fun. I want to go

If that happened they probably asked for it to happen, most people that do this are respectful and keep their hands to themselves and Secrets has security for those that have trouble internalizing that. But if you give consent anything you want to happen can happnen

Well the way the story was told to me , I wasn’t there, was that the guy who led her yo the table was asking for volunteers . Like it was some sort of magic show, lol. I had been told this story by a lush. The guy was trashed as always but he does definitely see a lot of crazy .. I don’t think it was like Jodie foster on a pinball table like that one movie. All parties were willing. Do you guys go there? I have questions that I won’t ask my friend . I really want to bring my lady

Back