Searching for young white girl for longterm

Beto27

Male
My fantasy is to meet the love of my life, beautiful, young, blonde white woman that resembles me in facial features and appearance. We breed together but we only keep 3 white girls.

As soon as we finish breeding beautiful white girls I would take her on a beautiful vacation at some good seaside resort but I would arrange for her to get raped by a good, strong BBC that I selected previously for her. He has to be taller, more muscular, handsome and have cock much bigger and with larger girth than mine. So over 20cm. I could never stand to look smaller cock than mine enter her pussy. Two of us would kiss and cuddle, warm up for love making and just as I am about to penetrate her wet pussy huge black bull would storm our appartment, slap me hard across my face and tie my hands behind my back, then he just starts breeding my wife like a hungry dog while I'm ****** to watch him go full ******* like its the first pussy he ever had. I would love to see for how long would she resist the BBC and how she would react to my cock getting hard as a rock while I "cry" and beg her to fight it to the end and not let black cock penetrate her pussy and plant his seed deep inside her and just watch how BBC dominates her pussy by *******. How long would it take for her to surrender, stop fighting and start moaning, twisting her hips, accepting her fate and loving it all? How much ******* would it take to make her pussy cum multiple times in a row? I want to observe that moment deep in her eyes, in which she just lets go and comes to terms that black baby is about to start growing in her belly and not mine.

After that breeding session we would form a group consisting of my wife and 3 well hung black bulls that I carefully chosen. They would do anything to my wife that comes to their mind. Taking turns at her pussy, gangbanging her, tying me up, making me suck their BBC's and balls until rock hard and ready to breed my wife's pink pussy. When the time comes for her to get pregnant I would order the bulls not to cum inside her womb but to empty all their balls together in a special vessle out of which I would pour mixed BBC cum inside her pussy so every BBC's sperm enters her womb at the same time so they get equal chance of fertilizing her egg. As the belly grows we would take bets on who's baby is growing inside her this time.

After paternity test the third bull would be next in line to make her pregnant with a third black baby boy while the other bulls help them in any way they can. I would just sit in a sofa, play with my balls and admire how much of a good, dirty whore she is.

This is where we part our ways with our bulls and are left with 3 beautiful blondie girls and next gen black bulls. My wife and I would do everything to keep our ******* active, healthy and working out hard. We would try not to interfere in their relations but we would try to read the signals and make guesses as to when will their hormones kick in and which boy pops who's cherry first? What kind of hierarchy would develop... Will one BBC set himself as an alfa pack leader that owns and services all three of their pink pussies while he places other BBC's subordinated only letting them watch as he impragnates them one by one. Would they all get equally shared and passed around among the bulls or they fall in love, each bull breeding his own snowbunny or something different.

Send pm if you are into something similar...

Back