Searching for cuckold husband

Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
Oh yes I will like to be your dick am in Germany 🇩🇪 On PV if you want to discuss how gonna be our relationship or family 🤪

Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
I

My pussy is soaking wet as I teach my hubby a lesson do you want to be my number two cuck and clean my cum used married pussy as hubby watches my new cuck and bbc bulls fill me up?

Hello,
Your ad for a cuckold husband is almost perfect. Almost. But like most women seeking a cuckold, your own requirements are so extremely strict that you're eliminating the vast majority of real cuckolds. This is why people like you have so much trouble finding a relationship: you are unwilling to compromise on small things in order to obtain what you really need.

Hello,
Your gorgeous

That is very intersting. Please tell me what it is that you think scares the cuckies away.
Absolutely everything about your proposal is perfect! You stated your current requirements, goals and expectations! Don't listen to the one incorrect naysayer, cuz there is nothing extreme at all about what you desire and expect! My personal opinion is that you are too kind allowing your future husband to be the biological ******* any children of yours, but you are the QUEEN! You hold all the authority in marital decisions and I would be proud to be your cuckold husband in full support of your leadership!

Hello,
Hi Jesa how are you?

Hello,
IM VERY INTERESTED PLEASE HOLLER BACK

Hello,
hi

Hello,
I'm also looking for a girl who loves cuckolding and will cuckold me I'm 20 years old boy from Patna Bihar India. I love sharing my partner, wear her panty locked in chastity, suck bull cock and eat cum and after sex clean my partner.

Hello,
That is the hottest thing I ever heard what's good beautiful

Hello,
Hello,
sounds good and fitting. I am 25 years old, finishing my master degree next year. I am from NRW 😇
I am fine with your lover and have no problem to adopt a baby. 🤭

Kurzum, ich würde dich gerne kennen lernen.

Back