Scandinavian BBC addict

BBCSilje

Female
Gold Member
From
Norway
Hey!

I've recently had a swap date with my husband and friends of ours. I had never had a black cock before and my god I missed out before.
His cock was so good, I couldn't stop cumming and I begged him to cum inside me. :wub:
Guess he got me addicted :censored:

Had a good talk with my husband after and we agreed I could find other open-minded people :)

I'm mostly here looking to share experiences and hopefully feel wanted <3

Hey!

I've recently had a swap date with my husband and friends of ours. I had never had a black cock before and my god I missed out before.
His cock was so good, I couldn't stop cumming and I begged him to cum inside me. :wub:

Had a good talk with my husband after and we agreed I could find other open-minded people :)

Always love Norway white woman very hot and sexy can I message you

Hey!

Congrats on being Blackened.
You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms!

Hey!

Hey!

He was a very lucky man I must say, Iv tried many but not yet a Norwegian lady 😅..

Hey!

wow so good, welcome!!

Hey!

Better late than never ;) welcome to the fun 🤩 and enjoy the pleasure of :qos: :sex:

Back