Saying hi

Sorry to replied to my own intro but gotten a lot of questions and thought I'd answer them here.
- yes I have a lot of real experience with BBC. For over 2 years now
- yes my husband knows. It was my idea but he has been supportive. Was more about what I wanted then about fulfilling his fantasy.
- no I'm not really looking to meet up here. Wouldn't say I'm against it but with friends I already have, SLS and Tinder just don't really see it as necessary.

More here to talk, chat, share, etc and find a community that's about the lifestyle.

New here (obviously). Been exploring my sexuality for a couple years now and loving it. Feel very secure with who I am.
I'm here to check this place out, no big plans or hopes for this place beyond that right now. Just thought I'd put myself out there.
Hello and welcome to the site Kristi

New here (obviously). Been exploring my sexuality for a couple years now and loving it. Feel very secure with who I am.
I'm here to check this place out, no big plans or hopes for this place beyond that right now. Just thought I'd put myself out there.
Welcome!

Sorry to replied to my own intro but gotten a lot of questions and thought I'd answer them here.
- yes I have a lot of real experience with BBC. For over 2 years now
- yes my husband knows. It was my idea but he has been supportive. Was more about what I wanted then about fulfilling his fantasy.
- no I'm not really looking to meet up here. Wouldn't say I'm against it but with friends I already have, SLS and Tinder just don't really see it as necessary.

More here to talk, chat, share, etc and find a community that's about the lifestyle.
Totally agree, it's about sharing the WOMAN'S joy first and foremost! Not just a show for her hubby.

Back