SAVE THE WHITE GIRLS!!!

Should the White Girl Be Saved?

• Yes…they need to be saved to be Pure for us to use.

Votes: 243 69.6%
  • No… I don’t want them anymore when they are gone…

Votes: 33 9.5%
  • Maybe… I may like what they make after breeding them…

Votes: 73 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these girls are absolutely beautiful and I want all beautiful white girls to be fucking black men exclusively, just don’t breed them until they have a white d aughter through artificial insemination.. We never want these beautiful girls to be extinct. Black men need them in the future..

Do you love the soft embrace of a White Girl?1E3BBBD3-D842-43AB-9DAA-7E9D6A96C3DA.gif
Do you enjoy it when she brings a friend?B2BF2951-7256-4859-89C6-434C0537867E.gif
Do you enjoy her soft kisses as she works to please you?00BCCEC5-E266-4136-AF50-272A635EBAFF.gif
Do you find her funny and entertaining?85644D55-4031-4EB0-8E87-D9FCDC277E43.gif
Do you enjoy driving her home?B1B62A1C-17BE-4CD2-9A07-ADE02FDE65B6.gif
Do you like to feed her?487AA15E-2493-4201-8E33-15663C75DCEE.gif
If you said yes to any of this… don’t be blind…3A3F6C5B-C838-4C9F-A982-5D2384C43960.gif
Your in danger of losing a WONDERFUL thing!!!

Save the White Girl!

I came up with this thought after a post that I had recently seen… It seems to be a semi common opinion on the site.

Which I find slightly ironic after what this site is called..,

There are people on this site that say they would like to end the white race.

They want to say bye-bye to those wonderful blue eyes or green eyes.

now a lot of this may be in just which I hope it is because if they if the race is gone then what are you gonna do?

The white female is such a diverse creature.

Blondes.. brunettes.. redheads.. blue eyes..green eyes.. hazel eyes..etc.. very pale skin…tan skin…white skin…tanned line… skin there is such an abundance of beauty attached to the white female… when lose all of this?

Don’t get me wrong Asian women are beautiful… Indian women are beautiful… African-American women are beautiful… but the wide selection of white women is just mind-boggling….

View attachment 5264833
Save Her…View attachment 5264834
Don’t lose this incredible site!!View attachment 5264835
Be able to do this with one forever!!View attachment 5264836
You need to be able to enjoy this beauty!!View attachment 5264837
Have fun banging beauties!!View attachment 5264838
Experience the softness!!View attachment 5264839
Treat yourself to a white girl!!

View attachment 5264847
Feed her !!!
I disagree. Breed them out to combine the races. :)

I came up with this thought after a post that I had recently seen… It seems to be a semi common opinion on the site.

Which I find slightly ironic after what this site is called..,

There are people on this site that say they would like to end the white race.

They want to say bye-bye to those wonderful blue eyes or green eyes.

now a lot of this may be in just which I hope it is because if they if the race is gone then what are you gonna do?

The white female is such a diverse creature.

Blondes.. brunettes.. redheads.. blue eyes..green eyes.. hazel eyes..etc.. very pale skin…tan skin…white skin…tanned line… skin there is such an abundance of beauty attached to the white female… when lose all of this?

Don’t get me wrong Asian women are beautiful… Indian women are beautiful… African-American women are beautiful… but the wide selection of white women is just mind-boggling….

View attachment 5264833
Save Her…View attachment 5264834
Don’t lose this incredible site!!View attachment 5264835
Be able to do this with one forever!!View attachment 5264836
You need to be able to enjoy this beauty!!View attachment 5264837
Have fun banging beauties!!View attachment 5264838
Experience the softness!!View attachment 5264839
Treat yourself to a white girl!!

View attachment 5264847
Feed her !!!
MMMMM Interesting

All these girls are absolutely beautiful and I want all beautiful white girls to be fucking black men exclusively, just don’t breed them until they have a white d aughter through artificial insemination.. We never want these beautiful girls to be extinct. Black men need them in the future..
You also need to breed some white cuckolds from whom you will extract the artificial insemination fluid.

I definitely agree with you it's very important for white woman to breed white D aughters first to keep the balance in things they are a very big part in our future we definitely need more white girls to be saved so they can make a very big change.

farm boy.
whoa, i never thought of black females being used to give birth to white females!
another thing i've considered but haven't seen yet in this post is control of gender, which i assume will be possible soon, but not sure how to use this option. there also seems to be a focus on saving the pure white girl, but saving the pure bbc is equally important!
if any of these beautiful tiny feminine white girls in the pics posted in this thread get bred by a 10inch bbc, her male offspring may look mostly black, but she'll be passing on the dna of her tiny white dicked dad, the next generation of half black males will have smaller dicks :/

ideally....
first the pure bbc should be saved because it's the simplest. take the tallest strongest most hung 5% of black guys and breed half the black women. have them breed the tall strong black women who had hung dads. i was thinking make all these babies male, but the females will be needed to repeat this process. maybe make 90% of these male?

next do the opposite, find the thinnest, prettiest, most feminine white females AND males, combine there dna artificially inside the other half of the unused feminine black women, and produce 90% white females, 10% white males.

so the next generation will have 45% bbc, 45% tiny white pussy, 5% feminine white males, 5% masculine black females.
the black females would essentially always be pregnant, and white females always thin and youthful for bbc males to enjoy fucking.
the feminine white males would not have much of a purpose. maybe they could be 'husbands' or 'bfs' with any white females that enjoy bbc more when cheating on a white guy? or if a black guy cums harder when stealing from a white guy, he could 'adopt' a white dude that he would use to take care of his white girls when gone, get her dressed up sexy for him? i'm not sure if letting white guys have any sex would be worth the 'so they know what their missing' theory. providing white girls oral sex after she's had bbc seems generous enough. and for sure all white girls should lose their virginity to black men. and what about the feminine black women that are artificially inseminated, should they have any sex? they could be cuckquean wives to the black men? maybe white male cuckolds and black female cuckqueans could be platonic friends, be match makers for bmwf couples, masterbate sitting next to each other while they get cucked? if black men or white women don't want white men near black women this should not be allowed.

then the most important question, when to breed bbc with white pussy? it's super hot so it must be done, but every time it's done the offspring will lose that max bbc and ultra fem white girl look that should be the goal for better and better sex in the future. maybe as a reward for the biggest alpha bbc, and hottest white girl lingerie models. they get matched up as award winning couples to enjoy a year breeding each other? or a once a month event, timed with the girls' fertile cycle, where the world's hottest 100 white female models and 100 biggest bbcs all get together for 24 hours and breed with everyone there? adding some randomness to a controlled society because none of the fathers would be known? broadcast it live so all the white girls at home on the pill fucking their bbc bulls can watch real black breeding on tv. obediently white girls would do their duty to stay fuckable for bbc, and not taint his male offspring with a smaller dick. they could watch the real breeding, and feel their bull's black cum shoot deep inside, but deny themselves the satisfaction of getting knocked up so her female offspring could feel the same pleasure.

OK. Just to bring you up to speed. It is possible at the current time to decide the sex of a baby as the ******* is the one that determines that.

It is done all the time in the cattle / beef / dairy industry to increase the size of herds. If you check on line you can find sale of bull Sperm. They even brag about the amount that a bull can produce. They also sell eggs harvested from cows.

I believe that only the biggest strongest and smartest black males should be allowed to partake in the this program. This would encourage getting a education. Healthier diet.

Now here is where the small white males come in. They would be there for a couple of purposes. One to calm the white female about to have sex. And two to collect the black males sperm to be used to breed bigger, stronger and smarter black males. To keep this black race pure this sperm would be used in the breeding of the smartest biggest strongest black ladies. These ladies would each year donate 10 of their eggs to less qualified black ladies to have children.

Back