Saturday July 2nd

Gulfcpl4BBC

Couple
From
AL, US
Ok guys going to try one more time.
Planning a party on Saturday July 2nd in Gulf Shores Al. Will be held at nice condo on beach. 2 possibly 3 white wife's. Looking for quality BBC that will show up. Would like 10-12 guys. Party will be from 8pm -2am. Some drinks and party favors will be there. Light snack food. No staying the night at condo.
These ladies love BBC and Love gangbangs. Bigger the cock better they like it. :qos:
Serious BBC only.... rest of details will be given out via text messages once we have talked. Providing a couple pics of 2 women who will definitely be there.
All contact will be on this site until numbers are exchanged.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5326.JPG
    IMG_5326.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 299
  • IMG_5327.JPG
    IMG_5327.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 336
  • IMG_5333.JPG
    IMG_5333.JPG
    999.3 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_5334.JPG
    IMG_5334.JPG
    586.8 KB · Views: 308
Ok guys going to try one more time.
Planning a party on Saturday July 2nd in Gulf Shores Al. Will be held at nice condo on beach. 2 possibly 3 white wife's. Looking for quality BBC that will show up. Would like 10-12 guys. Party will be from 8pm -2am. Some drinks and party favors will be there. Light snack food. No staying the night at condo.
These ladies love BBC and Love gangbangs. Bigger the cock better they like it. :qos:
Serious BBC only.... rest of details will be given out via text messages once we have talked. Providing a couple pics of 2 women who will definitely be there.
All contact will be on this site until numbers are exchanged.
Thanks
I'm in the areas and interested

18 likes and no one has asked bout attending. Come on guys. There have to be some guys within an hour or 2 drive who want to come.... Saturday July 1st is time. Gulf Shores is the place.
Sounds amazing and I'm close but that's too close to the holiday. Family and all that *******. If you have another one hit me up.

Back