Sara Jay

As in not alone, you mean you both are men? Well if you can actually call yourselves that Lol
What would be the point of me saying i am a man. i cannot prove it by verifying anyway. :LOL:

On the other hand... so much energy is put in the discussion of "verified" versus "unverified" it's ridiculous already. What about a discussion of REAL versus FAKE? i can recall the postings of a verified female member about half a year ago... Within one week she had her whole lifestyle situation and relationship status changed two times. In her first post she was a single young lady, in the second she was married and looking for someone to cheat with, and in her third she was in a relationship with a Black guy for months. 🤣 Gimme a break!

What would be the point of me saying i am a man. i cannot prove it by verifying anyway. :LOL:

On the other hand... so much energy is put in the discussion of "verified" versus "unverified" it's ridiculous already. What about a discussion of REAL versus FAKE? i can recall the postings of a verified female member about half a year ago... Within one week she had her whole lifestyle situation and relationship status changed two times. In her first post she was a single young lady, in the second she was married and looking for someone to cheat with, and in her third she was in a relationship with a Black guy for months. 🤣 Gimme a break!
Just keep in mind you are trying to defend a faker Lol. If I had my way there wouldn’t be white men on this site because they are a waste of space in here. It’s called black to white.... not white men looking to annoy women who are in to black men. And for all you single white guys looking, if we wanted you we wouldn’t join a site called black to white. Go find something better to do besides this

Just keep in mind you are trying to defend a faker Lol. If I had my way there wouldn’t be white men on this site because they are a waste of space in here. It’s called black to white.... not white men looking to annoy women who are in to black men. And for all you single white guys looking, if we wanted you we wouldn’t join a site called black to white. Go find something better to do besides this
Sometimes it would help to actually read the posts instead of just feeding your own stereotypical thinking. Where did i defend anyone in here?? *SmH*

Wow. That’s hot. “They are a waste of space in here”. I guess I found one of the threads...

Yup. i always thought her face looked kinda wasted. But hey, in a good sense i mean. :) What i really love about her is that it is so clear to see how much she actually enjoys what she is doing. Very sexy! And great hips too BTW.
The hips are fantastic bruh. A woman with proportionate hips to body ratio just deserves to be flooded.

Back