Custom stories made by me for cucks , dm if you want one . (Sample posted)

Foursome turned into cuckold threesome

Cuckoldress : Jenn
Cuck : Matt
Other Couple : Sara and Steve

Jenn , Matt , Sara and Steve were really good friends. They use to hang out with each other flirt a lot . Sara and Jenn used to flirt with each and makeout a lot during parties. This turns on Matt. Eventually one day he asked Jenn should they try foursome with Steve and Sara. Jenn laughed it off and said no baby I am not comfortable. So this idea was dropped by them. But the same conversation happend between Sara and Steve and they agreed.
Few days ago of this conversation between both the couples Jenn ordered a bwc dildo for her. Steve was the one who delivered it since he works in a delivery company. He shared this with Sara and she said " I always knew that little wants a big cock like yours in her pussy and her pathetic husband can't give it to her"
After the few days of conversation between both the couple they all went for pub they all were *******. As usual Sara and Jenn started making out. Steve and Matt both were hard while watching two hotties kissing. Steve jokingly asked Matt "Wanna fuck my wife?". Matt was a bit shocked but he said "Only an idiot will decline this offer".Steve replied "Okay I will give Sara to you but I will need Jenn" . First both of them thought it was joke but after some conversation they decided to do it.
They both went to Sara and Jenn and told them about this , Sara agreed but Jenn was being hesitant. After a lot of convincing Jenn was still refusing , then Steve came to Jenn whispered something in her ears and then just placed her hand on his cock. Jenn could feel how hard and big cock in is his pants. After few mins Jenn agreed. They all decide to do it at Sara and Steve place.
Steve was driving Jenn sat beside him. Sara and Matt were on backseat. They can't control and were horny so they started making out and undressing each other. At this point Sara was naked and cuck was in shorts , she eagerly pulled down his shorts but was a bit upset with size. But still they carried on. Steve and Jenn both became more horny after seeing Sara and cuck. So Steve pulled out his cock and asked Jenn to suck him she started sucking him but was not able to take his whole in her mouth. Before reaching home Matt was exhausted just by one round with Sara. But Sara and Jenn both were wet and even after coming once in Jenn mouth Steve was hard as steel. When they went inside Steve and Jenn immediately started undressing each other. On the other side Sara was trying to get Matt hard but still no results.
After a deep foreplay with each other Steve was ready to enter in Jenn. As soon he started fucking her Jenn was coming hard and saying such things Matt has never heard. It was her biggest cock till now both length and girth wise. Her legs were shaking her moans were so loud neighbours could hear her. But Matt still was not getting hard. Sara said to him "you are pathetic now watch how my husband fucks your wife and me". After hearing this and watching his wife cumming on a huge cock Matt was regretting his decision but can't do anything.
He then watch all three of them fuck multiple time during whole night. He was just sitting in a corner and jerking. Steve cum 3-4 time in Jenn's pussy which probably knocked her up. Sara ordered Matt to clean her and Jenn's pussy. He obediently listened her and started cleaning them.
This was the moment which changed their relationship and Matt became cuck. Sara and Steve always used to fuck Jenn like a toy and she used to enjoy it.

Back