Sacramento Looking for a bull

hrbdizzle

Male
Gold Member
Long time lurker, sharing the same fantasy that we are all here for. It’s been only a fantasy up until recentl. My wife is very interested in making this a reality for us. However we both have no idea what we are doing as far as making it a reality. In search or a hung very professional that will take charge, be dominant, and also respectful. We’ve discussed this over and over and over, and she’s giving me the green light. She prefers I watch, however part of my fantasy is part humiliation i.e. Having the bull convince my wife for me to leave the room and only be allowed to listen.

Last edited:
Long time lurker, sharing the same fantasy that we are all here for. It’s been only a fantasy up until recentl. My wife is very interested in making this a reality for us. However we both have no idea what we are doing as far as making it a reality. In search or a hung very professional that will take charge, be dominant, and also respectful. We’ve discussed this over and over and over, and she’s giving me the green light. She prefers I watch, however part of my fantasy is part humiliation i.e. Having the bull convince my wife for me to leave the room and only be allowed to listen.
View attachment 3307791View attachment 3307810
Good post. I'm just assuming everything you say is sincere and she is actively involved in the process.

I've met plenty of first-timers and been the first for many women🍆

Sometimes the fantasy aspect is so overwhelming it makes it hard to get started.

Baby steps yo.

Starting is the hardest part. But once it gets going you'll be surprised how much easier it is.

Classic social dynamics applies even in this lifestyle. Chatting, flirting, and eventually meet for drinks and just say hi

At that point human nature will take over 😉

Got to separate facts from fiction, fantasy from reality. But if you are BOTH in this together, soon your fantasy will cum true 💦

Back