Sacramento area on June 21

rondipin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Anybody in the Sacramento area up for a quick play on Monday, June 21? We have a window of a few hours in the afternoon and can host a room in the Rocklin/Roseville area.

Wife really wants a sexy gentleman. Athletic and built. And of course a nice BBC! Condoms are a must since its a first date with you. B2W Verified real strongly preferred.

Unfortunately this is the only date and time so far that we can get a playdate going.

PSX_20210611_000532.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody in the Sacramento area up for a quick play on Monday, June 21? We have a window of a few hours in the afternoon and can host a room in the Rocklin/Roseville area.

Wife really wants a sexy gentleman. Athletic and built. And of course a nice BBC! Condoms are a must since its a first date with you. B2W Verified real strongly preferred.

Unfortunately this is the only date and time so far that we can get a playdate going.

View attachment 4170397
Y’all ever come to Florida bro?

Hello there I live in Sac and would love to come by, just let me know what time and I am there.
-Blacktool

Attachments

• 1940549C-5225-41D3-B5BA-B462C955BF05.jpeg
    1940549C-5225-41D3-B5BA-B462C955BF05.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 49

View attachment 4170397
Hoping Vegas is next trip .

View attachment 4170397
hey im so interested let me know im open

Attachments

• 1426216863467.jpg
    1426216863467.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 48

View attachment 4170397
Damn on the prowl for new playmates? Did you find someone?

View attachment 4170397
Hi, when is your next visit? I will introduce to you my BBc friend A former basketball player overseas. Athletic fit and intelligent

Back