RULES OF THUMB FOR COCKSUCKING CUCKS

Thanks for putting these excellent points here. While on my knees, before beginning, I always ask the master to hold the back of my head with both his hands while he's cumming. Then I grab his butt at that same majestic moment. I get a definitive message that he is who is in charge, and it ensures it all goes in my mouth to be swallowed as it should. A hard spanking over his knee with the wooden paddle as my wife watched, has trained me to always remember the thank you afterward. I agree that an enthusiastic demonstration is much more effective than telling him you like being his bitch.

Thanks for putting these excellent points here. While on my knees, before beginning, I always ask the master to hold the back of my head with both his hands while he's cumming. Then I grab his butt at that same majestic moment. I get a definitive message that he is who is in charge, and it ensures it all goes in my mouth to be swallowed as it should. A hard spanking over his knee with the wooden paddle as my wife watched, has trained me to always remember the thank you afterward. I agree that an enthusiastic demonstration is much more effective than telling him you like being his bitch.
So you are gay men

This belongs in the bi cuckold topic section. The main reason women and bulls leave sites like this is because you guys ******* your hidden gayness on everyone.

(NOTE: Not everyone will agree with this; some may agree with some of it, or all of it. These are just rules that I try to go by myself)

Go to your knees without question or hesitation

Always maintain eye contact

Always beg for His permission to serve Him

Always show your enthusiasm in serving Him

Don't start sucking immediately. Kiss, lick and lightly suck on His cock and balls. Never neglect His balls - lick and kiss them. While licking His balls, rub His cock all over your face. Wait until He tells you to suck, or until He shoves His cock in your mouth

Always hum/moan on His cock. Let Him hear how happy you are to be sucking it for Him.

Every time He moans or says "yeah", or something similar, show Him your complete dedication to His pleasure - slightly nod and hum "Mmm-hmm" on His cock.

"Talk" to Him with your eyes. Let Him see your absolute approval of Him cumming in your mouth. Let Him see you are completely submissive to Him.

Stroke His cock with your hand (or both hands) while sucking. Stay relaxed and show Him how comfortable you are being His bitch.

When He begins spurting into your mouth, don't stop sucking. Time your breathing, and swallow every spurt as it comes. Open your eyes wide, so He can see how excited you are to take His cum.

When He finally finishes, look up at Him and thank Him for cumming in your mouth - then, immediately beg Him for more. Smack your lips and lick His cum from them. Gently kiss His cock when He's finished. This will show Him you are more than willing to serve His cock whenever He wants.

Should He desire to cum on your face, tilt your head back, offering your entire face to Him. Open your mouth as wide as possible, with your tongue sticking out as far as it will go. This will show Him how willing you are to accept His cum, however He wants to give it to you.

When He cums on your face, swallow everything that goes into your mouth. Any cum that lands close to your lips, lick it off and swallow it. The cum that can't be reached with your tongue, you should wipe off with your fingers, and then lick them clean. Let Him see how much you love taking His cum.

Always thank Him for His cum, and for the privilege of serving His superior cock. Show Him you're happy to be His bitch, whenever He desires.
There is no end to this is there?
  • First it was my wife flirting with handsome black men, teasing me about it and talking dirty in the bedroom.
  • Then just a blow job to the man in her office she's always had her eye on.
  • Then sex with him at his place.
  • Then a weekend getaway at a hotel for the two of them (where I made the reservation and paid).
  • Then sex at our place while I was away on a business trip.
  • Then sex at our place in our bed while I am there (I could "just hang out in the basement").
  • Then sex in front of me on the couch (they "didn't plan for it to happen").
  • Then I needed to clean up after them in the bedroom (changed and washed the sheets, obvious what was on them).
  • Then she agreed to have sex with me, but he had already cum inside her (at the office during lunch).
  • Then she wanted me to go down on her after they had sex. Said it would turn her on (I tasted another man's cum).
  • Then he pushed for her to stop having sex with me altogether (which she agreed to do).
  • Then the chastity device prevented not only sex, but hand jobs and erections.
  • Then he insisted I be his "fluffer" while he waited for her to finish getting ready. I was licking his cock and balls when she walked in the room.
All of that, and it's not enough, I'm not only supposed to suck his cock and swallow his cum, I have to work at doing a good job at it and thank him for letting me do it. I can't believe I ended up here.

Nobody's pushing anything on you....you're not a victim.....you can read it or ignore it....
Yes you are, there is a section for your gay talk. Why isn't this where it's supposed to be? Yet you closet wannabes infest every site pushing this ******* in everyone's faces. It's not about victimhood. There's a place for it, you guys are the reasons sites like this die or become nothing but 99% closet white dudes and fake accounts. Why do you feel the NEED to post this in the wrong section?

I live by the Cocksuckers Code.

1. I WILL SWALLOW, unless otherwise instructed. A man's cum deserves as much respect as the man himself.

2. I WILL DEEP THROAT to the best of my ability, regardless of whether I gag to maximize a man's pleasure.

3. I WILL NOT USE MY HANDS unless instructed. My mouth is my sexual organ.

4. I WILL NOT TOUCH MYSELF when sucking a man's Cock. His pleasure is my focus and goal.

5. I WILL NOT EXPECT RECIPROCATION --ever.

6. I WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE, and service on his terms. A man should never have to jerk himself off when a cocksucker could do the job instead.

7. I WILL CONTINUE TO SERVICE for as long as a man deems appropriate.

8. I WILL EXPRESS GRATITUDE - Thank you Sir for allowing me to suck your cock and receive your seed.

Nobody's pushing anything on you....you're not a victim.....you can read it or ignore it....

Nobody's ******* you to read it....you could choose to ignore it, but instead, you choose to show how biggoted you are. Congratulations, you succeeded.
Not a sign of bigotry you wannabe victim. Is it exhausting being such a pussy that your automatic response when you can't make a point is to claim victimhood? I notice you didn't answer my question. Why do you FEEL THE NEED to post your gay content in the non gay/bi forum? They created that forum for a reason but you want to ******* your fake gayness in everyone. You're a poser, much worse than any bigot. Again people like you destroy sites like this

Unfortunately there seems more and more men talking about doing things to other men . Each to there own and all that , but surly there’s different areas on the forum for this .
There is, they just REFUSE to post it there because the bi/gay forum is nothing but closet white men posting the same things. They aren't getting any interest so they infest every other forum. This is why you hardly ever see women or black men on this site. They are all chased away by guys like this. I've seen it happen on other similar sites, one I was a moderator on.

Back