rose going off boil any advice to get her back on track

rose and dave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
hi just want some suggestions on how to get rose back into posing for some naughty pics again for you guys she loved doing them but since a month ago she wont do any saying she don't feel like it or I'm not in the right frame of mind etc excuses when I ask her when she says soon she don't refuse to do them but I'm getting the feeling soon will never come ? any suggestions from men and especially woman's thoughts

Probably best not to badger her fella. Give her some space for a few months and then broach the subject gently.
I reckon if you keep pushing her you will just driver further away than you would like her to be.

that's what I decided to do , just wanted to ask really if any one else had the same problem and it turned out ok ?

Ah right. Well I havnt had that problem as I am a single male. But I am recently out of a long term relationship and my experience there is what prompted me to reply. We parted for completely different reasons but I learned a lot about not pushing things and giving space etc.

Maybe she's wondering what she's getting out of it? Is she getting enough Black dick? Is she getting any? Are you giving her orgasms?

If she was game before and not now - ask yourself what's changed? Or what was supposed to change and isn't?
Just food for thought
hi just want some suggestions on how to get rose back into posing for some naughty pics again for you guys she loved doing them but since a month ago she wont do any saying she don't feel like it or I'm not in the right frame of mind etc excuses when I ask her when she says soon she don't refuse to do them but I'm getting the feeling soon will never come ? any suggestions from men and especially woman's thoughts

She probably has a headache. Give her ibruprophen with food. Avoid acetaminophen.

Back