RolePlay with a BBC

ive got a guy that ive been playing with for awhile, and while he is not into me crossdressing, he is hung and adventurous, which is all I can ask for, lol.

We did our first role-play this week, and it was fucking hot. I was his prison bitch and I had to submit to him for protection. FUCK I loved giving into him like that. now we want more. Getting to this was sort of a stretch at first because both he and I thought it would be sort of lame, but now we are hooked.

I really want to do locker room Twink, ******, and see where it goes. the prison scene was fun because I went from NOT liking it to being his full on bitch within one scene.

Anyone else here do role-play with men? any other ideas?

ive got a guy that ive been playing with for awhile, and while he is not into me crossdressing, he is hung and adventurous, which is all I can ask for, lol.

We did our first role-play this week, and it was fucking hot. I was his prison bitch and I had to submit to him for protection. FUCK I loved giving into him like that. now we want more. Getting to this was sort of a stretch at first because both he and I thought it would be sort of lame, but now we are hooked.

I really want to do locker room Twink, ******, and see where it goes. the prison scene was fun because I went from NOT liking it to being his full on bitch within one scene.

Anyone else here do role-play with men? any other ideas?
Landlord.
Boss.
Read one about mind control she was aware . Just couldn't refuse. She had a lot to say, at first.
Always a time travel.change history.
Weight loss resort . What would ya do for a Klondike bar?
A hypnotic suggestion
A ******* Making you susceptible to certain pheromones
Apocalypse shelter, white black mix, hummmm
Barbary pirate and slave traders
Missionary s
Microphilia. Land of the giants type. You have any idea how much cum a load would be if you were shrunk down. Little model train Town. Welcome to Smallville.

I don't know I haven't thought about it much.

Oh and a cult.. it's a classic lol minus the whole suicide thing it's a real. Buzz *******.

Lol prison bitch is my favourite!! I always have to try it with every bull i date!

a fun one is, the home invasion robber.
tell him you left your door unlock (if you trust him), go to bed and sleep in a nice little sissy outfit….next thing you know, u are waking up to a strong black man trying to have his way with you, pretend to resist!

Another one i love is, hide and seek!
You hide. when he finds you, you have to suck
And fuck and that exact location—
And again; pretend to resist!

I’ve been talking with a girl (part of a couple) on fetlife. Both white, but both attractive in their 40’s her turn on would be too see me and her husband wrestle with the loser having to bottom. Her husband would NOT be into bottoming and I would, but I would act like I didn’t want it at first and actually seem like I’m trying so I appease her, but that sounds like SOOO much fun.

Whiteboy is the doctor or nurse doing a genital exam on the older black guy. Black guy starts getting hard and despite the white guy acting like he’s not interested, he slowly gets closer and closer and without any words said that cock eventually gets swallowed :)

Back