Roleplay night

As I stood in the doorway of our master bathroom and took in the sight of my sexy wife putting her makeup on I asked myself how did i get so lucky. At 44 she could draw any mans attention and looked better than she did when we got married all those years ago. The curve of her ass and her upturned heavy breasts never ceased to turn me on. And now watching from the doorway as she was getting ready for a “play date” my cock was rock hard thinking about what the night had in store for both of us.
She was going out with a man named Steve who by her account was simply gorgeous. He stood 6ft 3 and had a hard body built from manual labor and no doubt some serious gym time as well. My wife told me about meeting him at her gym one day and made me eat her pussy till she came while telling me how much she wanted to fuck him right there in front of everyone at the gym as soon as she saw him. Of course it took her a few months to work up the courage to ask him if he’d like to fuck her married pussy. Tonight was his answer to that question.
She was going straight to his place. There was no need for any pretense of anything else. She just wanted to fuck him. At first he was a little worried about fooling around with a married woman but when my wife told him her husband was a little pervert and would get off on knowing his wife was getting fucked by a hung stud he was all in. He even asked her a few questions about me and us. Of course my wife never told me exactly what they talked about. She told me maybe if I was a good little cock sucking, panty wearing bitch she’d tell me after she had his cock inside her tight married pussy.
As I stood there watching she glanced at me and smiled. You know I love you baby, don’t you? She asked. I know baby. I also know you like teasing me, i said. Oh I’m going to tease you for sure baby. Why don’t you come over here for a minute. I walked across the bathroom and stood next to her taking in her beauty. Touch my pussy baby, she said. Feel how warm and wet it is. Her sex was wetter than i could remember it being in a while. Do you know why I’m so wet? She asked. Because tonight not only do I get to fuck Steve but even better I get to tease you and control you.
With that said she pulled out my cock cage and began to put it on me. Now I know you’ll want to touch yourself while I’m gone and Steve is touching every part of my body. Putting his cock in my mouth, the mouth you like to kiss. Putting his fat cock in my pussy, the pussy you love to lick. But that just won’t do you’re not allowed to touch yourself. I own your dick and your ass too. If your lucky when I get home maybe I’ll tell you about my night and if you’re really lucky maybe I’ll let you out of your cage.
And so I found myself with a cock cage on watching my wife finish getting ready. What panties should I wear baby? She asked. Never mind I know just the pair she said. She pulled out a pair of pink satin thongs and slid them over her ass. Now it’s your turn dear, she said. Pulling out a pair of matching panties for me she slid them over my cage. If I didn’t have my cage on I would have been instantly hard as a rock. Look baby we’re matching sluts now, she said. Too bad you’re not going to have a fat cock in your mouth in the next hour. Then came the stocking over her toned legs and of course a matching set for me. Now we are ready for my date baby. Well almost, she said. One last thing to do. I’m going to get my pussy stuffed by a nice fat cock tonight so it’s only fair that you get stretched as well. Come here and present your ass too me. I bent over the bed and felt her fingers rub lube over my asshole. Then came the plug. There now that’s better. Your dick is caged, you’re wearing panties and stockings and you’ve got a nice big plug in your ass. Now you’re ready for me to go enjoy myself.
As she left I began to imagine all the things they were doing to each other. I hoped shed share every detail with me when she got back home and let me reclaim her pussy as my own. AS the night slipped away my imagination ran wild with thoughts of her getting thoroughly fucked. I imagined positions and could hear every dirty word she muttered. I could almost taste the cum he was depositing in and on her. About 4 hours later I heard a car pull up in the drive. She was home. As I went to go answer the door I remembered my attire and had to wait for her to come open the door. After 20 minutes she finally walk through. Did you have a good time baby, I asked. She simply took my cheeks in her hands and moved to kiss me. As soon as her lips touched mine I knew why it took 20 minutes to come through the door. She had given him one last blowjob in our own driveway and now she was sharing him cum with me. After swallowing his load from her kiss she answered my question. I certainly did baby. Now get in the bedroom and we’ll see if you have what it takes to reclaim my pussy.
Once in our bedroom she ordered me to bend over the bed. I see you managed to keep your plug in the whole time. Very good baby, she said. I was also full the whole time I was gone but Steve’s cock is a lot bigger than that plug in your ass. Would you like to know every little detail of my evening, she asked. You know I would baby, I replied. Good, let’s start with a little present Steve gave me to give to you.
She laid a cum filled condom on the bed next to my face. I’d already swallowed his load from her mouth so I didn’t see the point of a condom filled with more plus I know how my wife loves to feel a man bareback so I was a little confused. But then I saw a glimmer inside of it. She then laid her left hand next to my face. Do you see anything missing from my hand baby? She asked. Her wedding ring was inside the cum filled condom I realized.
Steve really got into our little game baby. He told me the first fuck he’d fuck me like a married woman but after the first time I was going to be his for the rest of the evening. So after the first glorious round on his fat cock he had me place my wedding ring in the cum filled condom. After that he came in my pussy and my mouth just like I was his woman. If you want to reclaim my pussy the first thing you have to do is get my wedding ring back for me and place it on my finger.
I was really beginning to like this Steve guy. I untied the condom and placed it’s contents into my mouth careful not to swallow her ring. After you’re done getting my ring back you can clean my pussy baby. He left a several nice loads in there for you as well. And after you’re done swallowing his cum and cleaning my well fucked pussy maybe I’ll let you in on some details of my evening. Now be a good little bitch and hurry up I really do feel quite naked without my ring and his cum is starting to drip down my legs.
I cleaned her wedding ring as best as I could and placed it back on her finger. Now get between my legs you little cum swallowing bitch and clean my pussy. With pleasure I thought to myself. I ate her like a man possessed. Doesn’t his cum taste delicious baby. If you’re lucky I’ll let you have a taste of it again in the very near future. Steve even said the next time we got together you could join us as his fluffer making sure his cock was always hard and ready to fuck your wife and that her pussy was always clean and ready for his fat cock. MMMMMM, I bet you’d like that wouldn’t you, you little cock sucker. Her words only drove me to eat her with more enthusiasm. I loved our little game almost as much as I loved her.
After giving her three orgasms and throughly cleaning her well used pussy she complemented my efforts and told me I’d earned the right to learn about the night. She had me get on my knees. Now instead of just telling you about my evening and how well Steve fucked my pussy I thought I’d give you a little treat and show you what happened. With that she put on her strap-on harness and inserted a new fat white cock in it. I’ve named this Steve it’s just like his cock, she said. Now you’re going to be sucking it and taking it up your ass just like I took the real thing. Man I loved this woman she was just as much of a pervert as I was.
On my knees, my cock in a cage and a plug in my ass with a pair of pink satin panties on I began to suck my wife's cock named after the man that had just got done fucking her and who’s cum I had cleaned out of her pussy, taken from her mouth and swallowed to get back her wedding ring.
Suck my cock bitch, she demanded. Feel how his cock fills your mouth baby? I could wait to get him in my mouth. As soon as I stepped into his house I asked to suck his cock. He happily pulled it out as I sank to my knees just like you are now. I caressed it using both hands alternating between his shaft and massaging his balls. He held my head just as I’m holing yours now. Oh baby you’d love his cock. It’s weight. It’s thickness. The way it fills my mouth was such a turn on. And knowing that at the end of the night you’d be sucking my cock just like I sucked his made it even hotter. Now look into my eyes and say, “Steve do you like the way my married mouth feels on your fat cock?. Say it baby. I said exactly that. Looking into my wife’s eyes filled with lust I said, “Steve do you like the way my married mouth feels on your fat cock?. Yes sweetheart I do, she replied. Your mouth is amazing.
I was so wet baby. Just like you are now. I can see precum dripping out of the end of your cage. Sucking Steve’s fat cock has got you wet doesn’t my little bitch? Mmmm hmmm was all I could say with my mouth filled with her cock.
After sucking his cock I couldn’t take it anymore I wanted him inside me. Badly. I cam up and asked him to take me. To fuck my married pussy. To fill me with cum. He picked me up like I weighed nothing and carried me to his bed. Pulling my legs down and flipping me on my stomach he pulled off my panties and asked me if I was ready. God yes I said. Please just fuck me already Steve.
Then my wife pulled me off my knees and placed me over the edge of the bed like she’d been at his house just hours before. She pulled my panties off and removed the plug from my ass. Now baby you’re gonna feel what I felt. Full of cock bent over a bed like a slut and you’ll love every minute of it just like I did. With that she drove “Steve” into my ass. Beg me to fuck you baby. Beg me. Just like I begged him. Beg me to fuck you with my cock.
Please baby fuck me. Fuck my ass. I’ll be your dirty bitch baby, just keeping fucking my ass, I screamed. She power fucked me for what felt like an hour but was probably only ten minutes. Then she pulled out and flipped me over.
Now we’re done role playing baby. Let’s get this cage off your cock. Mama is fucking horny and she needs to get fucked instead of talking about being fucked. As soon the cage was off we were all over each other. We fucked like animals for the next 45 minutes in every possible position known to man and a few we may have just invented. When we were done and basking in the after sex glow and a cigarette on the porch she turned to me and said, “ you know you really are a pervert right?

Back