Role-play scenario suggestions!

So an innocent white wife discovers the wonder of bbc. How does she see one? How could a black man enter into her life? Would love suggestions for build up for a role play scene or suggestions for a hot scenario. Wife sees one on vacation, sex therapist turns out to be a bbc are examples. Thanks.

Well couple of questions first. In the scenario will the husband be watching? And will he also be submissive to him

A wife home alone expecting a delivery while husband is a work. The delivery man arrived, knocked on the door. She answered it. He brings in the heavy package for her sets it down where she asked.
She offered him a cool ******* and have a seat. She brings him lemon aid while she sits across from him. She noticed the head of his cock sticking out of his shorts.

She gets hot by looking at it un buttons her blouse half way wearing no bra. And fanning herself with a newspaper. She said I offer you a tip but don't have any cash.
After thinking about it a few minutes she said I'll have another tip for you. She gets down on her knees crawling towards him unzipped his shorts starts sucking his black cock.

An hour later her husband walked in as the delivery guy cums in her pussy. She sees her husband and the delivery guy tells him to get on his knees and lick him clean reluctantly does as told. Then told him to clean up his wife. The delivery man dressed and told both of them he will be back later that night to fuck her again tells him to buy some beer.

A wife home alone expecting a delivery while husband is a work. The delivery man arrived, knocked on the door. She answered it. He brings in the heavy package for her sets it down where she asked.
She offered him a cool ******* and have a seat. She brings him lemon aid while she sits across from him. She noticed the head of his cock sticking out of his shorts.

She gets hot by looking at it un buttons her blouse half way wearing no bra. And fanning herself with a newspaper. She said I offer you a tip but don't have any cash.
After thinking about it a few minutes she said I'll have another tip for you. She gets down on her knees crawling towards him unzipped his shorts starts sucking his black cock.

An hour later her husband walked in as the delivery guy cums in her pussy. She sees her husband and the delivery guy tells him to get on his knees and lick him clean reluctantly does as told. Then told him to clean up his wife. The delivery man dressed and told both of them he will be back later that night to fuck her again tells him to buy some beer.
Ideally the wife or hubby would see catch a glimpse of this bbc before the scene gets to sex. Igniting the womans desires or scaring the hubby.

So an innocent white wife discovers the wonder of bbc. How does she see one? How could a black man enter into her life? Would love suggestions for build up for a role play scene or suggestions for a hot scenario. Wife sees one on vacation, sex therapist turns out to be a bbc are examples. Thanks.
What about this cool thing called your imagination? Also is this fantasy for you? Or her? Because if she’s not into your fetish nothing is going to turn her on about this.

SO MANY options.

If the husband has been grooming the wife to the point that she is considering fucking a BBC then the opportunity is there. That was how I got my wife to agree. I had been suggesting for over a year. When she agreed we went to a black bar with white woman looking to get picked up. Mine had a see through black top showing her braless 38D tits and no panties under her mini skirt. I sat us at a table and went to get drinks. We were already pretty buzzed and *******. I saw 2 good looking black guys sitting at a table and approached them. Told them what I wanted to see my wife Suck and fuck a BBC. I brought them over to our table and the deal was done. I went for drinks and when I came back they were all over her. She told me she wanted them both. We went back to their place and they fucked her raw. She must of come 12 times in 4 hours.

If any BBC and or hot wife want to role play I have 3 years of experience of cucking for her from sucking her BBC hard so she could get fucked to her demanding I clean up her creampies. Any BBC confident enough to admit the like making a white cuck submit to BBC? Role playing can be wicked nasty and hot.

White wife kidnapped by militia men in Africa.

White nurse and black prisoner alone

White girl imprisoned abroad in a cell with black men and reluctantly gets turned black but eventually loves it

White girl in a club grinding black guys and go back to a house party

Back