Roberta enjoys Sex .

Hello. I have been around a while. Longer than l expected. Never been married for good reason. I was born and have openly been Bi my whole life. As a teenager I was sucking more dick than the girls and fucking more pussy than boys. I have really enjoyed myself. I have a lot of experience. I look forward to this........

Share some of your experiences with us.

Hello. I have been around a while. Longer than l expected. Never been married for good reason. I was born and have openly been Bi my whole life. As a teenager I was sucking more dick than the girls and fucking more pussy than boys. I have really enjoyed myself. I have a lot of experience. I look forward to this........

Okay stories how about observations. First women with over bites give the best head ever. I think only a couple of guys in my circle know this. When a guy comes up to you and says how good she sucks dick. Take a peek at her dollars to donuts she has an overbite.

Secondly. The Big Black Cock Myth. I know may catch some ******* for this. Yes they are beautiful dark Shiney and so Taboo. I do know that some of you have experienced this. He is tall chiseled and so damned forbidden. You drop to your knees unbuclkle his belt and pull the boxers down. And there it is. A beautiful ebony shaft maybe 10 or 1 1 inches. A beautiful mushroom head peeking out of it's foreskin. And so it begins. Sucking it worshiping it slobbering on it. Trying to throat iy. Can't it's to soft. It s still impressive but. Yes it happens quite often. And if you say not to me. You are lying. Get it? White men outnumber black by far. So just like gambling your chances diminish. More fish in the pond they are there u just gotta try and play longer. Do not miss understand me. I love bbc really I can worship one all night.

Back