RIP Kobe Bryant

What the fuck was Kobe thinking of when he lured that naive 19 year old young into his room? Many many woman would willingly have sex with him. But no, he goes after a desk clerk. He thought he could take advantage of her because he was a successful athlete and all woman want me. He ****** himself on her. And he dodged a bullet by paying her off. An innocent man defends himself against charges as serious as that. But he didn’t want it to go to trial because he knew what he did.
Why you even bringing this up weirdo, a ******* died today with his *******...If attention is what you are looking for, get help man for real

true......still needs to be set straight..........he'll quiet up soon
Yeah he just trolling be careful who you give your energy too! Just a word of advice. Why else would anyone post stuff like that in a forum like this other than for attention!? What BLACK man would talk about KOBE like that on a forum like this!? I know you smarter than that. People will do anything to get negativity flowing.. Check out this video.

it proven he wasnt a ******* and that chick was bat ******* crazy all the evidence collected told the story that bitch later admitted too...........quit trolling...........dont forget you black, we wouldnt want to see a white girl lie on you either!
Bruh never reply to a troll. They FEED off of attention. Just hit that IGNORE button like I did and they magically disappear.

Yeah he just trolling be careful who you give your energy too! Just a word of advice. Why else would anyone post stuff like that in a forum like this other than for attention!? What BLACK man would talk about KOBE like that on a forum like this!? I know you smarter than that. People will do anything to get negativity flowing.. Check out this video.
Bruh never reply to a troll. They FEED off of attention. Just hit that IGNORE button like I did and they magically disappear.

Good look...........Ive learned when to step away!

It's a real tragedy! Horrifying and sad. i wish those left behind will be able to find their way past that and eventually be able to find and live a happy life one day. Not only the Bryants, wife and mom Vanessa and their three daughters and Gianna's sisters, but also the Altobelli family, a ******* and ******* who have lost both parents and a sibling in the crash. :( Christina Mauser's husband and three small ******* have lost their wife and mom all of a sudden and have to figure out how to go on with their lives, and the Chester family has lost a wife and ******* too. :( My condolences, and Strength to all of the families and frinds!

Back