RIP Kobe Bryant

When you die I hope ppl remember the negative about you 🖕🏾. That part of his life he tried to make up for it and better himself as a human being. Wtf have you accomplished and will be remembered for in this life?
Ignore the fucking troll that is how he gets off he wants you to engage

Last edited:
He joined my gym after he retired. It took me seeing him half a dozen times before I realized who it was. He was down to earth and normal, he knew most people there were trying to keep their cool. The first time he smiled and said hello I about damn died. That man was carved from chocolate and had a smile and presence that lit up a room. He would talk to those of us he recognized and sometimes brought his eldest ******* with him. She was lovely. And his trainer was just a normal trainer. I always wanted to ask him if it was fun to be Kobe, but I didn’t need to. You could tell. He was working with ******* and coaching Gigi and I’m pretty sure based on his recent comment on social media that he was working to get women in the NBA. I’m still so upset I’m shaking. I can’t imagine the grief of his family.

Godspeed, Mamba. Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
He will always e known as the ******* who got away with it because he had lots of money.
it proven he wasnt a ******* and that chick was bat ******* crazy all the evidence collected told the story that bitch later admitted too...........quit trolling...........dont forget you black, we wouldnt want to see a white girl lie on you either!

it proven he wasnt a ******* and that chick was bat ******* crazy all the evidence collected told the story that bitch later admitted too...........quit trolling...........dont forget you black, we wouldnt want to see a white girl lie on you either!
Now about that huge payment he made to keep the victim from filing forcible ******* charges. Not exactly something an innocent an does.

He paid for her to be quiet and no, she was never proven to be crazy. Just because you wish it so, doesn’t make it true.

Now about that huge payment he made to keep the victim from filing forcible ******* charges. Not exactly something an innocent an does.
white girl in colorado he didnt stand a chance in court. She fuck mad dudes that same day separately. plus he fucked her in the ass

What the fuck was Kobe thinking of when he lured that naive 19 year old teenager into his room? Many many woman would willingly have sex with him. But no, he goes after a desk clerk. He thought he could take advantage of her because he was a successful athlete and all woman want me. He ****** himself on her. And he dodged a bullet by paying her off. An innocent man defends himself against charges as serious as that. But he didn’t want it to go to trial because he knew what he did.

Back