CHRISTINE: The first time I rimmed a guy was some young black guy in the hood while
I was buying weed. I told myself later that I only did it because I was high. But then I did it again
and again.

Still, I was taken aback the first time I saw hubby Ray do it. I mean, yeah my bull told him to do it,
but I really didn't think he would lower himself that much. I though it was something only women did.
Hubby certainly went down a few rungs on the respect ladder for sure.

Now, I like it when he does it because most guys pump me a little harder when Ray has his
tongue in their butthole. And I know that most bulls and tops like and expect to get rimmed
by a sub cuckold-bottom.

Last edited:
When I first ate my wife’s ass she would push me away and say “No don’t do that. That’s gross.” Now she grabs my ears or the back of my head and grinds on me as I lick her booty and play with her clit. SHE CUMS HARD!
Damn, that's 🔥 In what position does she grab your ears? I eat my wife's ass too, she felt insecure the first time but has loved it ever since. She is also Pinay.

If she’s laying on her stomach or on her back. Normally though it’s on her stomach. I usually will eat her ass from behind. My right hand-One or two fingers in her pussy and my left hand reach underneath and rub her clit.
Damn, that's 🔥 In what position does she grab your ears? I eat my wife's ass too, she felt insecure the first time but has loved it ever since. She is also Pinay.

If she’s laying on her stomach or on her back. Normally though it’s on her stomach. I usually will eat her ass from behind. My right hand-One or two fingers in her pussy and my left hand reach underneath and rub her clit.
Nice. Can I get a visual? (jking, kind of) My wife loves it but she's never orgasmed this way, I would love it if she did. She also never masturbates or uses toys. They don't do anything for her.

We have done many positions. Her favorite is for me to eat her ass while she's lying on her side or when is face down/ass up with me behind.

When I first ate my wife’s ass she would push me away and say “No don’t do that. That’s gross.” Now she grabs my ears or the back of my head and grinds on me as I lick her booty and play with her clit. SHE CUMS HARD!
She just wants you to clean out the pie she has in there. Enjoy it.

Back