Rimming

Rimming my black bull BF to show him just how much of a black cock whore I am
Very exciting to see your wife licking that black man's asshole. I hope your wife got her tongue up deep inside his black asshole.
Did you, her lucky husband take the picture?
Your are so lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black men's assholes.

My new girl not into it but I dated a girl for 2 years like 10 years ago who cuckolded me with black duck all time and I been hooked when she would rim them and kiss me after was so hot to me I miss this
I am glad that you go to enjoy kissing your girlfriend after she finished rimming black men's assholes. I have enjoyed the excitement and humiliation of kissing my wife after she has licked and tongue fucked 12 men's assholes. Sadly only one of them was a black man's asshole. But I think I feel extra humiliation seeing my wife's tongue licking and tongue fucking in a black man's asshole, especially since he was also fucking my wife's big naked TiTs and pulling and twisting her nipples while my wife was tongue fucking his asshole. Great fun though.

I am glad that you go to enjoy kissing your girlfriend after she finished rimming black men's assholes. I have enjoyed the excitement and humiliation of kissing my wife after she has licked and tongue fucked 12 men's assholes. Sadly only one of them was a black man's asshole. But I think I feel extra humiliation seeing my wife's tongue licking and tongue fucking in a black man's asshole, especially since he was also fucking my wife's big naked TiTs and pulling and twisting her nipples while my wife was tongue fucking his asshole. Great fun though.
Wow U r so awesome I wish I could have this exp wow man I luv bbc and love serving them and their bodies

Thanks for the compliment on my wife and I. I do feel very lucky to be married to such a vibrant beautiful sexy uninhibited fun loving filthy wife and a fine Lady that shows her passion for life.
That awesome man I hope I can. Convince mine to take plunge soon inneee to eat a creampie

That awesome man I hope I can. Convince mine to take plunge soon inneee to eat a creampie
I wish you the besy of luck inconvincing your girlfriend into becoming a black cock loving slut and, hopefully, she will love licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes also, so that you can enjoy kissing her after she takes her tongue out of their assholes. you will love it.

I wish you the besy of luck inconvincing your girlfriend into becoming a black cock loving slut and, hopefully, she will love licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes also, so that you can enjoy kissing her after she takes her tongue out of their assholes. you will love it.
Thanks Man U r cool as hell thank u really :) I hope so too she deseybetter cock to take her places I can’t

Thanks Man U r cool as hell thank u really :) I hope so too she deseybetter cock to take her places I can’t
Thanks for the compliment on me being cool as Hell. Although Hell is probably not cool. I do hope you are able to find and get the best cocks that your girlfriend deserves.

I start out by taking a hotwife who is a true black cock slut. I take a firm grip of her hair and proceed with a deep forceful sloppy fucking of her pretty face. As I dominate her mouth pulling out my cock often to slap her with it and ******* her to tongue all along its sides all the the while tears stream down her face. As her hubby looks on I push her head down to lick my balls. As she feasts on my balls as if they were chocolate covered grapes I make her her stoke my cock at the time. I tell her in the most sinister sexy voice "show hubby how dirty of a whore you can be" then push her head down further for her to start rimming my ass. She licks and tongues my ass all the more enthusiastically as though something ignited inside of her and before I lay back and succumb to the pleasurable sensation of her eating my ass hungrily eating my ass I look over and smile at hubby who smiles back thanking me with his eyes for bringing out the inner slut in his loving wife he's always wanted to see and enjoy! ♠️😎

I start out by taking a hotwife who is a true black cock slut. I take a firm grip of her hair and proceed with a deep forceful sloppy fucking of her pretty face. As I dominate her mouth pulling out my cock often to slap her with it and ******* her to tongue all along its sides all the the while tears stream down her face. As her hubby looks on I push her head down to lick my balls. As she feasts on my balls as if they were chocolate covered grapes I make her her stoke my cock at the time. I tell her in the most sinister sexy voice "show hubby how dirty of a whore you can be" then push her head down further for her to start rimming my ass. She licks and tongues my ass all the more enthusiastically as though something ignited inside of her and before I lay back and succumb to the pleasurable sensation of her eating my ass hungrily eating my ass I look over and smile at hubby wife hwho smiles back thanking me with his eyes for bringing out the inner slut in his lovinge's always wanted to see and enjoy! ♠️😎
I love reading your hot comment about how you treat married white sluts and get them to enjoy licking and tongue fucking your black asshole while their lucky white husbands watch. Even looking at the white wife's husband and smiling at him while his wife's tongue is enthusiastically tongue fucking inside your black asshole. Then you enjoy seeing the cuckold white husband smile back at you, thanking yo for letting him watch his loving white wife tongue fuck your black asshole.

Back