Reward for cuck

HOW YOU REWARD A CUCK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get difrent rewards from my Goddes Wife. Somtimes she let me lick her Ass, lick her pussy after she been fucked. One time she gave me this big reward to feel more close to her fucking with her Bull. This is the closets I been with them having sex.

She had just given her Man a blowjobb in our master and came to me in the guestroom to give me a couple of sucking and spitting on my Dick before she said

'Now you have real Man seamen on your litle dick. So wanke it with respect for the real Mans spearm while I go back to a real fucking in our master and dont forget to eat it all up after your clith ejakulates!'

I beged her to let me take on picture and she let me. Sorry I cant show the whole picture because she want 100% privasy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122_090148_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240122_090148_Gallery.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 34
I get difrent rewards from my Goddes Wife. Somtimes she let me lick her Ass, lick her pussy after she been fucked. One time she gave me this big reward to feel more close to her fucking with her Bull. This is the closets I been with them having sex.

She had just given her Man a blowjobb in our master and came to me in the guestroom to give me a couple of sucking and spitting on my Dick before she said

'Now you have real Man seamen on your litle dick. So wanke it with respect for the real Mans spearm while I go back to a real fucking in our master and dont forget to eat it all up after your clith ejakulates!'

I beged her to let me take on picture and she let me. Sorry I cant show the whole picture because she want 100% privasy.
Did you eat your cum mixed with bull ones after finish ?

Back