Reverse Cowgirl

reversecg2.gif

reversegife3.gif
would ❤ watching IR from many angles! However, think i'd enjoy from between a Black Man's legs fucking a white girl reverse cowgirl a lot! Even with him kind of vulnerable lying down, i'd stilll feel inferior between his Muscular Black Legs! Want the girl appearing cute & innocent even if caught red handed with a ******* stained knife! While riding BBC, she'd look down at me with a kind expression making me expect caring words will follow

Instantly, her face shifts & switches to the complete opposite! Now an expression of a bitch who values herself more than the world! Or at least more than white boys who submit to be cuckolds! Admitting her sinful personality & lifestyle, still declares her superiority over cuckolds! White girls gone Black have survival of the fittest mentalities as you'd expect! Superiority isn't purity of ones soul but strength of their body & mind!

i'm weak & insecure! Maybe that influenced me to become a cuckold. Maybe always desired to be 1 regardless of my physical & mental strength. Regardless, however evil white girls are, i'll acknowledge their superiority as they ride BBC & insult me!

would ❤ watching IR from many angles! However, think i'd enjoy from between a Black Man's legs fucking a white girl reverse cowgirl a lot! Even with him kind of vulnerable lying down, i'd stilll feel inferior between his Muscular Black Legs! Want the girl appearing cute & innocent even if caught red handed with a ******* stained knife! While riding BBC, she'd look down at me with a kind expression making me expect caring words will follow

Instantly, her face shifts & switches to the complete opposite! Now an expression of a bitch who values herself more than the world! Or at least more than white boys who submit to be cuckolds! Admitting her sinful personality & lifestyle, still declares her superiority over cuckolds! White girls gone Black have survival of the fittest mentalities as you'd expect! Superiority isn't purity of ones soul but strength of their body & mind!

i'm weak & insecure! Maybe that influenced me to become a cuckold. Maybe always desired to be 1 regardless of my physical & mental strength. Regardless, however evil white girls are, i'll acknowledge their superiority as they ride BBC & insult me!

Very well said:::: this is exxxacctly why I LOVE to do this in front of my Husband, and others! Mmmmmmmmmmoist now!

Back