Respond

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
Ive always wondered about site like SLS,AFF, and SDC why do people not respond? If you take time to write an email to someone what makes them not respond? Im guessing women and couples get a lot of emails but why not just say no thanks?

I am not on those sites. But I always respond to emails sent to me. I know if I am emailing someone else I would appreciate them responding to me.
Its definitely not bad on here but sites actually used to meet people its pretty bad. I would imagine women get hundreds of emails from guys. Ive sent at least 20 or 30 but i usually only get 1 or 2 replies

That's just the way it is, even on regular dating sites. At the end of the day, nobody is obligated to respond. It's best to just take the rejection and keep it pushing.

In the last 6 months we have tried both AFF and SLS. In our area (small state and rural location) all the black male ads were fake as hell. People who post fake ads and want cyber fun, but the second you want to actually meet them. You have a better chance of making Mama June really hot...

In the last 6 months we have tried both AFF and SLS. In our area (small state and rural location) all the black male ads were fake as hell. People who post fake ads and want cyber fun, but the second you want to actually meet them. You have a better chance of making Mama June really hot...
Lol

Back