Resort staff interactions

we have been at Hedo eight times and she had sex only one time with a pool staff and one with a security boy. Both times very quick sex. The staff are very careful and they can miss the job. you can find sometimes some local coming with a day or night pass, but 90% of the BBC she had during our time in Negril, were from outside.

we have been at Hedo eight times and she had sex only one time with a pool staff and one with a security boy. Both times very quick sex. The staff are very careful and they can miss the job. you can find sometimes some local coming with a day or night pass, but 90% of the BBC she had during our time in Negril, were from outside.
Where did you go to interact with the outsiders / locals?

this is true, my wifes black dick came from outside the resort - many on a day pass, just looking for some pussy. The staff want to keep their jobs.

As this forum is pretty specific, it would be nice if more resort staff were here! It would make things easier!
Incidentally. we'll be at Hedonism 2/26-3-5 :)
I feel like this thread should have way more activity on it. Maybe staff from other resorts could chime in too?

this is true, my wifes black dick came from outside the resort - many on a day pass, just looking for some pussy. The staff want to keep their jobs.
It seems like the resort staff losing their jobs for entertaining guests is fairly recent. What was the change?
Covid?
Cameras?
Complaints / lawsuits?

It seems like the resort staff losing their jobs for entertaining guests is fairly recent. What was the change?
Covid?
Cameras?
Complaints / lawsuits?
I work at Sandals..I can tell you it's the fear of being caught and possible lawsuits..some people have seduced staff then flipped it and accused them of *******. It's a serious thing for staff

Back