Repressed wife to Hotwife?

I was wondering if anyone could share experiences about this? It’s one thing for a sexually open minded and adventurous woman to grow into the hotwife lifestyle, but what about a sexually repressed or vanilla wife? My wife was brought up to be anxious and embarrassed about most things sexual due to her mom and religion (her words). Nevertheless, she can enjoy sex and when she lets her guard down she has demonstrated a sexual intensity that’s amazing, and can cum over and over. I am very much of a cuckold mindset and would love for her to have the opportunity to experience other men. But I’m not going to try to make her do anything she doesn’t want to and I’m not going to risk harming our relationship. Has anyone had the experience of having or being fairly vanilla and repressed to start with, and then developed into this lifestyle? I’d really appreciate any advice, stories, or any kind of help. Thank you!

Hardest thing is to let it become organic and not ******. Sometimes you have experience a step at a time, it'll feel ****** but a step is just a step. Then there is full up try, a new sexual experience that can go and go is self fueling. Only you know your wife to know that.

Of course, do not pursue something outside the relationship unless you are rock solid.

Thanks for the great advice!

Hardest thing is to let it become organic and not ******. Sometimes you have experience a step at a time, it'll feel ****** but a step is just a step. Then there is full up try, a new sexual experience that can go and go is self fueling. Only you know your wife to know that.

Of course, do not pursue something outside the relationship unless you are rock solid.

Back