Replacement Cuckolding

I literally have no use for him sexually
.... and if I were your spouse, that's when I'd start hitting the night spots and find me a much younger filly. Its a different game out there these days. Lots of very young ladies looking to score just like the guys do. Its 9:30PM right now ... I dare say IF I went out right now, I could be plowing a new field by midnight. That easy! 2464254

I lost my fiance to a bull friend of ours who fucked her for 18 months or so, she fell pregnant to him 6 months later. Funnily enough, 12 months after that contacted me to see where I am relationship wise and if there was a chance of getting back together. Basically, real life caught up with them, and he left her for the single life. He loved fucking my ex because it was pressure free sex, no hassles and a pump and dump set up we had with him. Once the real life pressures of a baby, one income etc. he moved on. She realised she'd fallen in love with him and wanted to have a baby with him (she also used to lie about being on/ taking the pill, so much so, I used to use condoms with her, just to know if she fell pregnant if it was unlikely to be mine, so may have entrapped him, i'm not too sure), his desire to do the same wasn't as strong and left her high and dry.

Right here! It took around a year but hubby gradually got the message and on new years eve, he agreed to be cut off for the whole of 2019. Caged too. I literally have no use for him sexually right now, at least through 2019 if not longer than that.
J
xoxoxoxo
Yes Mistress, I agree but don't forget how useful he is (or should be) as your housemaid, doing all your chores, so that you have more time to enjoy for yourself. Keep him in chastity and put her to work every day. He/she'll work really hard just for a ''good gurl'' at the end of each chore. xxxx Also a little bit of foot worship, before bedtime will keep her utterly devoted. xxxx

Lovely set of very inviting knockers you have there 'Indian couple' wish there were more to see. You may say more down the pages that I haven't seen yet but hope this is ok. I am white and really like Indian (India) ladies-among many other things they have such great chocolate 'bazoombas' (I figure their babies must enjoy getting their chocolate milk at home!) Does your hubby offer you (with your easy happily eager consent) to blacks or whites-other Indians? (I think this is the first time I have used 'Indians' in the correct context-not referring to American Indians)? I don't see why a white or any other wife would ever need to leave her hubby. It is an erotic thought of the black man essentially 'taking over' in the vid on xHamster titled 'White Christian Wife becomes BBC Cuckold Hotwife Chapter 1 (can't link here and wonder where Chapter 2 is). Also that it should happen that the black and white wives enjoy being screwed by the other's hubby. The black wife is fucked by the white hubby while her black hubby fucks the white hubby's wife. For one extended happy family. Why I like the xHamster vid 'Interracial couple swap while camping' that I also cannot link here-if you would like to check them out.
Only thing you asked about is husband offer ? This is husband on the key and yeh i do offer and sometimes she do it by herself

Yeah, that is the truth of it-a big handsome white guy and a much smaller, not especially good looking, black guy with a huge penis and the wife, hubby and black guy enjoying it all! I guess the guys are black and do you do several or just concentrate on one guy? And I would bet both you and hubby love thinking you are being knocked up when you are being fucked by black penises with hubby's penis not within yards and unable to even do anything. Us guys love to hear the wife say to the guy something like, Oh, honey, I want your baby. Please make a baby in my pussy as she cums terrifically all over their penises enjoying fucking and cumming in her pussy. That is great and as much as you can possibly hope to let all the world see!
Well I don't go in for the breeding stuff but there are things I do for my lovers I never will do for my hubby. I have two regular lovers whom I see at least once a week. Most of the time alone and sometimes together. But we do pretty much everything they want. First time I did anal was for One of my bulls. Hubby had asked before and I basically gave in to him but we started this lifestyle before he got it so I tasked him with helping train me for much bigger dicks. He did this while in chastity and it drove him crazy. He still hasn't had me since be it anal or vaginal. He gave up his right to have sex when I agreed to trying the lifestyle. Bitch boy stays locked up. Period.
J

Last edited:
Well I don't go in for the breeding stuff but there are things I do for my lovers I never will do for my hubby. I have two regular lovers whom I see at least once a week. Most of the time alone and sometimes together. But we do pretty much everything they want. First time I did anal was for One of my bulls. Hubby had asked before and I basically gave in to him but we started this lifestyle before he got it so I tasked him with helping train me for much bigger dicks. He did this while in chastity and it drove him crazy. He still hasn't had me since be it anal or vaginal. He gave up his right to have sex when I agreed to trying the lifestyle. Bitch boy stays locked up. Period.
J
Can I ask you if the fact that your husband has to stay faithful to you and locked up while you are free to do whatever you want with your boyfriends a big turn on for you ? Or maybe I should say makes it a bigger turn on ?

Back