Remember these? First IR pics you saw

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by rickal66, Jun 10, 2011.

1. rickal66

rickal66 Well-Known Member Real Person

These are some of the first IR home made pics I remember seeing, have anymore? know anything about them? What were the first you saw?

1177196830.jpg 358137537.jpg 1874647564.jpg 869843667.jpg 100616169.jpg

2. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Mine was in an old book I found in my parents room when I was little. They were black and white pictures of black guys and white girls. I think that was the start of my attraction to IR sex....

Lana Chambers and wit like this.
  3. rickal66

4. rickal66

There is one similar to the bottom one, but she's in a recliner chair, not sitting in it but facing the back while he takes her from behind, a peaceful satisfied look on her face.

5. justdouss

justdouss Active Member

some of my favorites!

Attached Files:

wit and Malla Kor like this.
  6. rickal66

Like the one with the dick in her ass, like her white skin & the rear view action.

sunson likes this.
  7. rickal66

8. rickal66

FOUND IT! (I think)

695380743.jpg

Playtime Patty, wit, Neillow and 4 others like this.
  9. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Early IR pictures I saw a long time ago and I've combed thru the net looking for them ... Surprised I still remember them.

ai52.jpg 4.jpg 10513.jpg 4901.jpg Of Back.jpg

wit, Neillow, boisecouple and 3 others like this.
  10. Conti

Conti New Member

US
    Same with me. Like they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words."

cucky likes this.
  11. blkcocklover

blkcocklover Active Member

I'll never forget the first picture I saw of interracial sex,it was quite honestly a life changing experience.I had never seen anything so erotic or enjoyed looking at a picture more than I did that one and the thousands I have collected and seen since. I have now devoted my life to trying to get all white women to have sex with black men.

Jeff Odgis 123123 likes this.
  12. The truth is that I think it is precisely my intense racism that makes these images so arousing. If I didn't know deep down that the black man is THE ANIMAL I wish I was my little white southern pecker would never get so hard at seeing the white beauty so defiled and OWNED.

nocomp2bm likes this.
  13. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Your racist nonsense is wearing thin. Women are not being "defiled" by "animals" here. If that is what you are seeking, please take your "little white southern pecker" to a website that condones that sort of garbage.
    If you are planning on staying here you had best review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ . before posting anything further.

sexyhotwife likes this.