Remember these? First IR pics you saw

Mine was in an old book I found in my parents room when I was little. They were black and white pictures of black guys and white girls. I think that was the start of my attraction to IR sex....

There is one similar to the bottom one, but she's in a recliner chair, not sitting in it but facing the back while he takes her from behind, a peaceful satisfied look on her face.

Mine was in an old book I found in my parents room when I was little. They were black and white pictures of black guys and white girls. I think that was the start of my attraction to IR sex....
Same with me. Like they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words."

I'll never forget the first picture I saw of interracial sex,it was quite honestly a life changing experience.I had never seen anything so erotic or enjoyed looking at a picture more than I did that one and the thousands I have collected and seen since. I have now devoted my life to trying to get all white women to have sex with black men.

The truth is that I think it is precisely my intense racism that makes these images so arousing. If I didn't know deep down that the black man is THE ******* I wish I was my little white southern pecker would never get so hard at seeing the white beauty so defiled and OWNED.

The truth is that I think it is precisely my intense racism that makes these images so arousing. If I didn't know deep down that the black man is THE ******* I wish I was my little white southern pecker would never get so hard at seeing the white beauty so defiled and OWNED.

Your racist nonsense is wearing thin. Women are not being "defiled" by "animals" here. If that is what you are seeking, please take your "little white southern pecker" to a website that condones that sort of garbage.
If you are planning on staying here you had best review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ . before posting anything further.

Back