Remember Craigslist !?

2012 for me that's when I got into this whole hotwife Lifestyle. Craigslist was my Gateway ******* lol... I met so many horny Sexy women and wives it was crazy. And it wasn't even cuckolds husbands and couples... it was JUST the women solo.

AFF was popping too. But that BBC kik group was insane 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
That was literally more pussy than we could handle
******* lol used to be the ******* too I forgot about those lol groups man 😂 now I feel like anytime a mf tell me to go to Kik it's probably just a dl dude posing as his wife so I don't even bother 😭

Ahh CL personals... Before the bots it was a Black man heaven for me. Cheating wives were abundant. Lol
CL was the best, Doublelist is 🗑 bots, fakes couples and fake pics killed it fast. Taking a risk sending an email to the unknown. Best way to meet real people so far been fetlife. Been on all the sites and it’s been successful and supportive since joining.

CL is the GOAT. I found out about CL like a year into the lifestyle & it was a game changer for me. So much success. I also meet some crazys too. I got some stories🤣🤣🤣

CL was awesome. Granted there were some sketchy people to be found. I met several fun people to hook up with. When I got serious about a relationships, that's how I met my wife of 10 years. Weird but true.

Loved CL back in the day and so did my wife before we started dating and some fun for our first two years. It was absolutely wild the ******* you could find. Back in the innocent days of the internet lol. I thought I knew but wife educated me on how wild CL was for women and before that she fucked around with AOL chat rooms when she was young

CL made it so easy. Just post and wait for the response. After a few times you learned how to weed all the fakes out and it was awesome. The women that I'd meet 98% married. Of course I was looking for something a bit different. It was amazing finding how many couples out there are in search for a spark in their relationships.

My first Craigslist experience I was 19. Met this 40 some yr couple respond to my post. I couldn't believe it at first. Drove 40 mins to meet them in some upscale suburb. I rem just thinking like wtf this is fo real? Anyway they let me, It was the couple, and another brother already there hanging out by the pool, smoking a cigar and drinking. everyone was clothed but her, in a bathing suit. We all chatted for a bit and got to know each other. I let them know this is literally my first time lol. After a few exchanges, she grabbed me by the hand and it took my naive curious bbc up the stairs. Kissing and touching, she pulled it out and said WOW! got on her knees, gave me top, then she climbs on the bed, face down, ass up and I was hitting all her walls like I couldn't miss. Husband later came in and politely asked if he could watch. I was like fine. He watched me fuck his wife into total submission. That was my first ever Craigslist experience.

Back