Relationship between my wife and her bull

WTF, is that his wife or your wife, man. Tell her go move in with that dude. Cmon man.
Anthony, WTF man, it's evident that you have no idea of what the BLACK to WHITE cuckold lifestyle is about for many cucks like me, actually it's suggested that there are millions all around the world.
We would understand, support, and even encourage fellow cucks not put them down. You apparently like to read about it and probably watch the videos and get turned on. A true cuckold accepts that his wife or girlfriend will become the black man's woman in this lifestyle, it's the ultimate aphrodisiac. They hope for that dynamic to become a reality. My wife always assured me she would always be my wife but will definitely be his woman. That is an understanding we had going into the lifestyle right from the very beginning. If it's not your thing that's okay but with that being said I sincerely have to ask, why are you here ?

Anthony, WTF man, it's evident that you have no idea of what the BLACK to WHITE cuckold lifestyle is about for many cucks like me, actually it's suggested that there are millions all around the world.
We would understand, support, and even encourage fellow cucks not put them down. You apparently like to read about it and probably watch the videos and get turned on. A true cuckold accepts that his wife or girlfriend will become the black man's woman in this lifestyle, it's the ultimate aphrodisiac. They hope for that dynamic to become a reality. My wife always assured me she would always be my wife but will definitely be his woman. That is an understanding we had going into the lifestyle right from the very beginning. If it's not your thing that's okay but with that being said I sincerely have to ask, why are you here ?
Every woman should have lots of lovers. If females only realize and use the power they have over us - we are willing to be sub sissy-fem sluts cd bimale cuckold for them.

If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail --

Lilppsub, I hear you and respect your opinion. But there is nothing on this website that says, “you must agree with everything a cuck does in this site”. I can have a different opinion than you and that’s ok.

i get it, people didn’t like my WTF comment. The WTF comment is expressing how I feel not assuming that there is something mentally wrong with the poster.

I just think when you marry a woman and that’s your wife that a man shouldn’t desire that his wife be the property of another man. I think it’s fair to say that most people would think that’s weird and say, WTF.

if that’s your thing, cool. If that gets you turned on - that’s cool. But I don’t understand it.

im allowed to state that I don’t understand- you don’t need my understanding to continue what you do.

I just dont understand how a husband will willfully desire another man to control when he can have sex with his wife. I don’t understand why I’m being criticized for having that opinion.

You can do what you want but I can say, “hubby, that’s your wife, if you wanna sex with your wife, you can - you don’t need another man’s permission”

i don’t think that is a crazy opinion

Last edited:
How am I judging??? Everything I said was what you said in your post. I said I don’t understand it, i would never do that…but cuck, you do you…

i don’t think it’s unreasonable for a man to look and this and say, WTF.

I see why this works for bulls and wives but for cucks I don’t see how it works and makes them fulfilled and based on the ton of natural negative emotions cucks get initially that is overcome by extreme desire - I think I’m justified in my opinions

I get it man. I’ve been on here a couple of years and I respect you and your work and what you are trying to do for those couples to move into this direction. But you know it’s not easy for people to do. Some will say it’s societal conditioning, I just think it’s not natural to want your spouse to be fucked by another man. People might find it hot but I just don’t think it’s natural.

It’s just my opinion

Cats can do what they want.

im the one on this site pushing for cucks to get respected for what they are doing as other people just ******* on them in the name of humiliation.

i just want cucks to get respected -
What you don’t get is that cucks get off to the disrespect. As a female cuck, I enjoy the humiliation and verbal degradation of it. It’s a turn on and it’s part of our sexuality. People like you are the reason we are scared to be open about this though. You don’t get it so this is not the space for you.

Hung teacher, my fuck that comment wasn’t meant was a judgmental comment to cucks it was to this comment written byposter

“Don't do anything but encourage and support her 100%When you realized you could not satisfy her like her black lover can, you surrendered her to him as you should.
We have all been there, no turning back she has gone BLACK be happy for her and serve them both.”

that’s what my comment was for. Fuck that martial relationship, where you surrender your wife to someone else sexually because you can’t satisfy them.

I’m not being judgmental because I don’t think anyone in a marriage should just surrender their spouse sexually in a relationship because they can’t provide 10+ orgasms in one sitting.

if I said that - “if a woman can’t satisfy their man, you need to surrender him and serve him and his new lovers”. How would that sound. I wouldn’t be surprise if someone where to say fuck that martial relationship.

my comments always come from a place that each partner in a relationship should be respected and felt appreciated.
I think a woman should serve her man and let him fuck other bitches. Monogamy is not natural for an alpha male especially an alpha black man that has testosterone running through the course of his masculine body.

She excites me very much when I see my wife preparing for her bull ... she is aroused and asks me to choose her most sexy dress for him ... She likes her clothes to be more exciting to please her bull... Sometimes she refuses my choice because her bull does not like this dress... Every time I always suggest to her the sentence: (I can’t do that even my bull allowed me ..) Oh my God my wife is completely controlled by her bull and she became subject to him ... and this excites me as well... And when I ask her when she comes home, she says, "I don't know." When my bull finishes fucking me and I'm allowed to go... And if he asks me to ******* with him, I will do that , it is not in my decides it’s my bull decides

Even before that, when I want to fuck her, she calls her bull to allow her to fuck me, and if she is allowed to fuck me, she do that but if she is not allowed, she prevents me from approaching her, she says, her famous sentence says (my body belongs to my bull and not yours) I knew that he robbed her will and dominated her, she became subject to him.
This is beautiful and extremely hot.

Even before that, when I want to fuck her, she calls her bull to allow her to fuck me, and if she is allowed to fuck me, she do that but if she is not allowed, she prevents me from approaching her, she says, her famous sentence says (my body belongs to my bull and not yours) I knew that he robbed her will and dominated her, she became subject to him.
Have in mind that you are competing with a BBC Bull. There is no way you can win. He is in your wife mind, before she met Him. Be happy you still have the chance to have sex with your wife. Perhapps at some point you are going to be excluded from your wife's pussy. If that hapenns you are not going to be the first pussy free cuckold.

I prefer my husband NOT clean me after my lovers fuck me,I like to keep their black seed inside me and my boyfriend does’nt want his white mouth on my pussy!
I have mixed feelings. While I love cleanup, I do feel that the woman should carry black seed as much as possible. My thought is perhaps the husband's role can be to preclean right before showering when an active vagina is in most need of freshening up (e.g. the morning after).

Last edited:
My wife has one lover who is younger, attractive and good in bed. He's really only into the sex, but she will do anything he wants and even offers to do kinky and dirty things in order to keep his interest. He gets lots of girls his own age, but they aren't wearing sexy lingerie, giving him anal or waiting in the parking lot to give him a blow job on his lunch break.
She also has had a long time bull that is experienced and into the nuances of cucking. He's dominant and likes to make her submit. Both her body and mind when they are together. He makes her do things just to make it clear he's in control. She says she always complies. She seems to really enjoy the submissive aspect of it. Doing things she would never do with me. But he doesnt care what she does when they arent together.

I think a woman should serve her man and let him fuck other bitches. Monogamy is not natural for an alpha male especially an alpha black man that has testosterone running through the course of his masculine body.
I agree with you. It's very simple! Alpha black males should have right and freedom to pick up every woman they want, especially white men's wives and girlfriends. White beta male should be strictly monogamous, serve their wives and help them meets alpha males. Women should welcome alpha black males and be free to enjoy, please and serve them

Oh! I can totally relate to this, My wife found a younger BBC lover , She fucked Him regularly for about 10 Years.
He got Her to do things , She would never do for me, but that’s part of what I loved.
She always had regular sex with me, and used to tell me everything She had gotten up too, when we fucked.
She was always a submissive exhibitionist, never minded being seen out with a gang of black guys, and bi sex girls.
So wonderful

WTF, is that his wife or your wife, man. Tell her go move in with that dude. Cmon man.

Anthony, it's not a lifestyle for everybody. You are right, that's his wife and if they are content in this lifestyle she will always be his wife ! but now she is her lover's WOMAN. If the beta male can't accept that, he knows that she just may tell him "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out". You begged me to do this forever and now you want to control when, with who, and how often.

Cuckold relationships are different from a HotWife relationship.

Many women do not understand why their husband or boyfriend would want them to have sex with another man. If there was no prior honest discussion or agreement regarding their specific roles and boundaries, it is destined to fail. Without that communication the intimacy part of their relationship will break down.

Occasionally a wife will go along with it just to please her partner, he has been trying for months, some even try for years. In his mind he wants her to experience a WELL ENDOWED DOMINANT BLACK MAN> He finally convinces her to do this for him, not for herself. She knows she has a realistic need to be satisfied as a woman. But they never really talked about that aspect. Unfortunately when there is no discussion or communication about each other's role, it usually spells disaster. After she experiences these earth shattering climaxes with her new lover in front of her little guy.
She discovers she harbors resentment when he wants her to respond to him in the same way sexually. He is not willing to give up his role and become the submissive cuckold. Now she feels torn between two men, when realistically he is truly an inadequate lover with a small penis, cums in one minute, he just doesn't have what it takes to get that kind of response. She never knew that she was such an insatiable woman and could go on for hours. Her new lover who hubby convinced her to be with, is well endowed, passionate and has both the stamina and take charge attitude that she unknowingly always needed. She never felt that with him even though she loves him and they have been together for years as a couple. More often than not, if he does not give in to his new submissive role and throws jealous hissy fits, she more than likely will take off with the other man. She knows she can have wonderful multiple climaxes and needs to be satisfied on a regular basis. Plus there was never any confusion as to the ALPHA MALE'S ROLE.

Anthony, it's not a lifestyle for everybody. You are right, that's his wife and if they are content in this lifestyle she will always be his wife ! but now she is her lover's WOMAN. If the beta male can't accept that, he knows that she just may tell him "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out". You begged me to do this forever and now you want to control when, with who, and how often.

Cuckold relationships are different from a HotWife relationship.

Many women do not understand why their husband or boyfriend would want them to have sex with another man. If there was no prior honest discussion or agreement regarding their specific roles and boundaries, it is destined to fail. Without that communication the intimacy part of their relationship will break down.

Occasionally a wife will go along with it just to please her partner, he has been trying for months, some even try for years. In his mind he wants her to experience a WELL ENDOWED DOMINANT BLACK MAN> He finally convinces her to do this for him, not for herself. She knows she has a realistic need to be satisfied as a woman. But they never really talked about that aspect. Unfortunately when there is no discussion or communication about each other's role, it usually spells disaster. After she experiences these earth shattering climaxes with her new lover in front of her little guy.
She discovers she harbors resentment when he wants her to respond to him in the same way sexually. He is not willing to give up his role and become the submissive cuckold. Now she feels torn between two men, when realistically he is truly an inadequate lover with a small penis, cums in one minute, he just doesn't have what it takes to get that kind of response. She never knew that she was such an insatiable woman and could go on for hours. Her new lover who hubby convinced her to be with, is well endowed, passionate and has both the stamina and take charge attitude that she unknowingly always needed. She never felt that with him even though she loves him and they have been together for years as a couple. More often than not, if he does not give in to his new submissive role and throws jealous hissy fits, she more than likely will take off with the other man. She knows she can have wonderful multiple climaxes and needs to be satisfied on a regular basis. Plus there was never any confusion as to the ALPHA MALE'S ROLE.

TRUTH!!!! So well said.

I’ve always equated what you are saying to a baby’s relationship to food when they first have sweets. That changes the whole ball game. Those mashed carrots and veges take on a whole new meaning when a baby eats cookies and chocolate for the first time, although the mashed carrots and veges is better for your health, they will always crave those sweets.

I prefer my husband NOT clean me after my lovers fuck me,I like to keep their black seed inside me and my boyfriend does’nt want his white mouth on my pussy!
You probably meant, My black boyfriend does not want my cuckold's white mouth on this black owned pussy it is strictly for BLACK hahaha
Just having a little word fun, you know how submissive cuckolds are

Ideally, the black bull is the Alpha male, and should be dominating the couples sex life. Rules of nature are not kind to weak betas. Beta should learn it's place and accept that nature wants the black man to continue, not the white. Polygamy is natural for white couples cuckolding.

Ideally, the black bull is the Alpha male, and should be dominating the couples sex life. Rules of nature are not kind to weak betas. Beta should learn it's place and accept that nature wants the black man to continue, not the white. Polygamy is natural for white couples cuckolding.

I just don’t think this lifestyle is natural. Men on here describe the anxiousness and negative emotions they go through when their wife is with another man. They learn to manage it but it ain’t natural.

I would say it’s natural to fuck many women but to have your wife fuck and get feelings for another man is not natural. It’s a fight that a lot of males just give in on because it’s not worth the fight.

just my opinion…..

Back