Reintroduced Recently

So I was originally drawn to this fetish when I was a freshman in college and saw my first BBC in the gym locker room. I WAS amazed envious and a little turned on of course. Up until then I had always considered myself to be 100% straight. I had been dating a girl from my high school who also came to the same college of me and I told her about the size difference between bbc and myself that I had noticed. She was an exceptionally attractive white girl so it wasn't long after this that she had brought a black guy up into her dorm along with me and I had my first cuckold/bi experience! Anyway, this went on for a year or so and we eventually broke up. At this point I figured all of my cuckold experience was over because I couldn't conceive of bringing that up with any other girl that I might date. Fast forward to a week ago (I'm now 30) and my current girlfriend Ashley (Who is 21) who I've been dating for a little over a year doesn't come home after work as usual and I can't get a hold of her. She comes home at 4 in the morning obviously ******* and disheveled and while she is weeping hysterically she admits that she had been at her ex boyfriend Ray's house and she had cheated. Ray is a black guy of course. She expected me to throw a fit and break up with her when I realized what a fortunate situation I was in! So I explained to her about my past and asked if she thought Ray would be interested in being our bull... and he agreed! So now it's just a matter of getting things started and I'm back in the game! I miss bbc a lot to be completely honest.

Back