Regrets

I was thinking about this the other day. A few years ago in my dont give AF days. I was brought into my neighbors bed. They lived in the same building. We connected and I wound up totally owning that 50 year old pussy. He would stay in the room jerk off well she started saying things to me while we were mating that he couldn't get with. This woman would lose it when I hit it. One day she was in a trance saying how my " cock" felt etc. Well he snapped and tried to pull me away as his woman was cumming. I commenced to beating the sh$t out of her husband and after went back over and fucked her like a mad man she came to the point I thought she was having a heart attack eyes rolling. After she broke out of her lust and started taking care of him and crying. I never got with them again, but I always felt bad about what I did.

I was thinking about this the other day. A few years ago in my dont give AF days. I was brought into my neighbors bed. They lived in the same building. We connected and I wound up totally owning that 50 year old pussy. He would stay in the room jerk off well she started saying things to me while we were mating that he couldn't get with. This woman would lose it when I hit it. One day she was in a trance saying how my " cock" felt etc. Well he snapped and tried to pull me away as his woman was cumming. I commenced to beating the sh$t out of her husband and after went back over and fucked her like a mad man she came to the point I thought she was having a heart attack eyes rolling. After she broke out of her lust and started taking care of him and crying. I never got with them again, but I always felt bad about what I did.

Back