Recently reluctant husband

DnR

Couple
Will be married 20yrs. this year been in this lifestyle to some extent the whole time. Initially it was the my ( husband ) idea and huge turn on into it the whole thing. But lately I have not been wanting her to see bull anymore. She says she would stop and I believe her but I know she wants to continue. Not sure what to do any help thanks.

Will be married 20yrs. this year been in this lifestyle to some extent the whole time. Initially it was the my ( husband ) idea and huge turn on into it the whole thing. But lately I have not been wanting her to see bull anymore. She says she would stop and I believe her but I know she wants to continue. Not sure what to do any help thanks.
That is a difficult one.
Of she says she will stop, then you have to beliehe her. If you really want her to stop, but you let her continue because you know she wants that, than that can eat you. It could be you get irritated and frustrated. That is not good for you marriage.
It could also be that she will cheat on you when you want her to stop. What will you do when you find out. Stuff to think about.
My advise will be to stop, because you will get hurt, frustrated or irritated when she continues.

Reactions: DnR
But, it does hurt a woman's feelings when the husband attempts to tidy up his own, by telling her, "If you weren't there, he'd just be with someone else."

(please, never say that)

Your screwed hun. This is exactly what I warn people about. Don't feel less loved let her play and be the one who understands her needs. She will always thank you.

Your screwed hun. This is exactly what I warn people about. Don't feel less loved let her play and be the one who understands her needs. She will always thank you.
Well I'm going to take the advice of the forum. Sunday already have the hotel. Guess I'll have some drinks, enjoy the show. I'm supposed to be involved this time. Been awhile since so we'll see how it goes.

She’s beautiful and looks like she’s in her prime. Sit back and enjoy the show. She’s ready to rock with any good cock out for her. I’m sure she is enjoying being lusted after and having good sex!

Well I'm going to take the advice of the forum. Sunday already have the hotel. Guess I'll have some drinks, enjoy the show. I'm supposed to be involved this time. Been awhile since so we'll see how it goes.
Hope you like it, else this situation will eat you inside what could lead to frustration and irritation, both not good for your marriage in the end.

I been there and I think if you are near the same situation as I was, you should allow her to go with what she wants to do. In our case it was a big leap to get my ex to try it and once she did overcome all her fears and worries and be comfortable with it, then for me to say I don't want her to do it anymore is really a rough thing. The ideal for most cucks is for their hotwives to take charge and if she finally does, then you say you don't want that anymore is too contradictory and jerking with her emotions. It seems the old adage is true in your case "be careful what you wish for"

Back