Recently reluctant husband

I been there and I think if you are near the same situation as I was, you should allow her to go with what she wants to do. In our case it was a big leap to get my ex to try it and once she did overcome all her fears and worries and be comfortable with it, then for me to say I don't want her to do it anymore is really a rough thing. The ideal for most cucks is for their hotwives to take charge and if she finally does, then you say you don't want that anymore is too contradictory and jerking with her emotions. It seems the old adage is true in your case "be careful what you wish for"
I don't think our situations are similar. You said something about your ex, first red flag. Happily married going on 20yr. Ideal for you may be for her to take control. But for me not so much that's not what it's about.

Will be married 20yrs. this year been in this lifestyle to some extent the whole time. Initially it was the my ( husband ) idea and huge turn on into it the whole thing. But lately I have not been wanting her to see bull anymore. She says she would stop and I believe her but I know she wants to continue. Not sure what to do any help thanks.

I don't think our situations are similar. You said something about your ex, first red flag. Happily married going on 20yr. Ideal for you may be for her to take control. But for me not so much that's not what it's about.
She likes a big man with a huge cock its nature. She wants to be filled and dominated

She says no. I can't figure out why I'm feeling this way. It's basically the scenario I've had in my mind forever but it's the guys true intentions I guess I'm unsure if he just wants to fuck or thinking of more.

Sounds like the issue is with the bull. Switch bulls if you are uncomfortable.

She says no. I can't figure out why I'm feeling this way. It's basically the scenario I've had in my mind forever but it's the guys true intentions I guess I'm unsure if he just wants to fuck or thinking of more.
Don't think that women tell the truth

Back