Really WTH is wrong with people

As a pansexual bareback swinger couple my lady and I are willing to make others feel comfortable. During the "vetting" process I'll ask for Facebook pictures and full body nudes as we're willing to share the same including our names and fb. Not worried about anything coming out on fb we all have vanilla friends and family. But we get actual hate mail on other sites adultfriendfinder and fling specifically calling Mr "gay" or nasty etc and even the ones who say they're down but then disappear stop chatting after making plans. Just so used to it nowadays.

I ask the same question but the OTHER way... WTH is wrong with people still falling for the 'banana in the tailpipe'?? :D

Not too be all judgey but... Theres just waaaay too much technology available today plus, the movie AND TV show 'Catfish' basically taught us how NOTto fall for catfish lol
Getting catfished is so 2008, smh...

I get my share of fakes every week. You can out a fake in just a few texts. Kinda like the game 20 Questions.
Also this forum has a ton of info on how to vet people.
Hopefully people wise up in 2019.
Good luck and have fun all!

Why a desert eagle? Seems a bit overkill. I carry a PK380 it's small with almost no kick and does the same thing
Just what he wanted and honestly this isn't a lifestyle I like to have extra fun sometimes and my husband likes it he's the freaky one but he brings it out of me we just think it would be hot seeing me fucked by a black cock

I think he's implying that @Jane M is full of *******. Lol.
Wait.... An unverified account on a random sex forum might be a fake here just for sexual self gratification and is unable to actually fulfill any plans or talks related to in person meetings?!?! My reality is destroyed, perceptions crumbling around my feet like so many tiny Lego bricks waiting to poke my foot

I ask the same question but the OTHER way... WTH is wrong with people still falling for the 'banana in the tailpipe'?? :D

Not too be all judgey but... Theres just waaaay too much technology available today plus, the movie AND TV show 'Catfish' basically taught us how NOTto fall for catfish lol
Getting catfished is so 2008, smh...

I get my share of fakes every week. You can out a fake in just a few texts. Kinda like the game 20 Questions.
Also this forum has a ton of info on how to vet people.
Hopefully people wise up in 2019.
Good luck and have fun all!
cmon man, "banana in the tailpipe", i have to be prepared when i read your stuff. Stop it! LOL

I think he's implying that @Jane M is full of *******. Lol.
Not sure why you’d think I’m lying about this.
I’m usually pretty good in using google reverse search. The day prior to meeting mr fake I had just exposed another fake. I’d say something like send me a pic holding up two fingers.. ( if they say there’re female etc)

I had the iPhone 6, there was no live pic function.
I probably shouldn’t be so trusting .
I figure that you can’t keep faking you’re black or have a big .... because I have kicked guys out of my hotel room before for lying.

No. Its my interpretation on thecomment @anon4world made. I could be wrong, so my bad for assuming. But basically you've been given the Okie doke by fakes from this site, yet there's a verified gent in ya same city that u won't give a chance to.

Last edited:
No. Its not my interpretation on thecomment @anon4world made. I could be wrong, so my bad for assuming. But basically you've been given the Okie doke by fakes from this site, yet there's a verified gent in ya same city that u won't give a chance to.
That's kind of how i interpreted it. Somebody offered you a perfectly fine bottle of wine and you were steadily arguing about the quality of the two buck chuck.

Well. All I was saying is don't make the wrong choices. :)

And no @Jane M is nothing like that. I kinda get it that a woman in this age needs to be highly cautious. It's okay :)

This is for all. Stop being catfished. There's a lot of weird people out there who does a lot of thing to just fuck with your head.

Have a good weekend you all :)

And that’s something to brag about? Bringing a concealed weapon to fuck? Namaste . . .
Bro i stay strapped (no pun intended) most "meetings" i go to. Lol. I don't brag about it though. I don't think u can ever be too careful in this lifestyle. Never know what u could be walking into when meeting up with strangers. Even though it won't do much in the heat of the moment during sex, I still like the peace of mind b4 getting settled and naked

Back