Really WTH is wrong with people

Am not into Indians that pretend to be African online.
Also the two verified people I met on here did not match their body pics nor down below pics
Hon, you should actually think twice before typing as you aren't making sense. I never pretended to be African. I'm just a well hung guy of Indian and Spanish-German heritage. Hope this is now clear. And sorry that you had to endure situations where the pics were a lie. Hope you find what you are wishing soon. Cheers :)

It’s just frustrating!
I have to get and pay for a babysitter. I have to get time off work. I then pay for a hotel room in the city. Guy turns up and doesn’t match pics....
That sucks big time, really piss poor actually! Sad to hear that, Jane. I hope you gave him a gobfull, turned on your pretty heels & waltzed out of there head held high.

Not sure why you’d think I’m lying about this.
I’m usually pretty good in using google reverse search. The day prior to meeting mr fake I had just exposed another fake. I’d say something like send me a pic holding up two fingers.. ( if they say there’re female etc)

I had the iPhone 6, there was no live pic function.
I probably shouldn’t be so trusting .
I figure that you can’t keep faking you’re black or have a big .... because I have kicked guys out of my hotel room before for lying.

Okay, I'm not tech savvy. What is google reverse search?

Okay, I'm not tech savvy. What is google reverse search?
If you google your exact question, "What is google reverse search?" one of the many responses you'll get is:
Find related images with reverse image search
You can use a picture to find related images from the web.
What you’ll find
When you search with a picture, your results may include:
  • Similar images
  • The websites that contain these images
  • Other sizes of the picture you searched with
How Google uses the pictures you search with
The pictures or URLs you upload in your search are stored by Google. We’ll only use them to make our products and services better.

and blah,blah, blah … hope this helps @Seth1805

Hmmm, interesting to note that if Google does not have the pic before you upload it in your search they do afterwards and store it. Be careful & selective of the pics you choose to search with (especially any private pics you upload in the search).

Last edited:
If you google your exact question, "What is google reverse search?" one of the many responses you'll get is:
Find related images with reverse image search
You can use a picture to find related images from the web.
What you’ll find
When you search with a picture, your results may include:
  • Similar images
  • The websites that contain these images
  • Other sizes of the picture you searched with
How Google uses the pictures you search with
The pictures or URLs you upload in your search are stored by Google. We’ll only use them to make our products and services better.

and blah,blah, blah … hope this helps @Seth1805

Hmmm, interesting to note that if Google does not have the pic before you upload it in your search they do afterwards and store it. Be careful & selective of the pics you choose to search with (especially any private pics you upload in the search).

Thank you very much for the info

Back