Really small Chastity cage recommendations

Custom made mine for me to my small measurements….outstanding workmanship….I highly recommend, exceptional for little white overgrown clitoris’s like ours, will be the best $ ever spent! I wear mine with pride, part of having a small wienee is knowing how good the stainless steels feels locking it up all while knowing the pussy you married is being filled with huge black cock! It’s a mental and physical mind fuck that leaves you in a very good, strange, but feel good state of euphoria most of the day and a horribly good pain all during the night when it does it’s job and wakes you up with that aching hard on begging for release but totally unable too so it just throbs so hard on that cage, you can’t sleep. Sounds stressful and no good but it’s actually a feeling that becomes totally addictive and my little penis just feels at home locked up now and when I’m not for days, I find myself oddly wanting to be because when it is locked up, it’s constantly
nagging at you in a way that drives you sexually crazy, makes you hornier and hornier everyday and it is so hot licking the wife’s fresh fucked pussy full of cum with my hard cock straining in that cage and no way is that stainless steel ever going to give way all while knowing the big bull cock can’t be contained and worked that married pussy over the way it was meant to be fucked….good, hard and very deep!
B77FAF96-A68F-4067-B2BA-8F83CC98E76A.jpeg

Custom made mine for me to my small measurements….outstanding workmanship….I highly recommend, exceptional for little white overgrown clitoris’s like ours, will be the best $ ever spent! I wear mine with pride, part of having a small wienee is knowing how good the stainless steels feels locking it up all while knowing the pussy you married is being filled with huge black cock! It’s a mental and physical mind fuck that leaves you in a very good, strange, but feel good state of euphoria most of the day and a horribly good pain all during the night when it does it’s job and wakes you up with that aching hard on begging for release but totally unable too so it just throbs so hard on that cage, you can’t sleep. Sounds stressful and no good but it’s actually a feeling that becomes totally addictive and my little penis just feels at home locked up now and when I’m not for days, I find myself oddly wanting to be because when it is locked up, it’s constantly
nagging at you in a way that drives you sexually crazy, makes you hornier and hornier everyday and it is so hot licking the wife’s fresh fucked pussy full of cum with my hard cock straining in that cage and no way is that stainless steel ever going to give way all while knowing the big bull cock can’t be contained and worked that married pussy over the way it was meant to be fucked….good, hard and very deep!
View attachment 4491761
it seems convinient to take your own precum by finger to your mouth.! i like it!

View attachment 4491761
Very cool.

We love the nub. If you get one get the steel version especially if you're looking for long term. We got the plastic to see if we would like it or not. And now want a steel nub for longer term, and to find the right steel "button cage" to wear while watching on playdates.
Try a search for micro chastity cages or button chastity cages.

Attachments

• received_499991431114550.jpeg
    received_499991431114550.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 131
We love the nub. If you get one get the steel version especially if you're looking for long term. We got the plastic to see if we would like it or not. And now want a steel nub for longer term, and to find the right steel "button cage" to wear while watching on playdates.
Try a search for micro chastity cages or button chastity cages.
I have the same one. Do you get a burn or irritation from wearing it?

Back