Really? Golfing again?

Would BBC bulls enjoy converting mature women such as the one in this story?

• Yes. Love mature women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Always younger women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Westie

Male
From
UK
Well, here we go again!

Our annual holiday will involve golfing for Gerald. He can’t get enough of it, but for me, it would be nice just to have a holiday without the need for him to play golf.
Still, I was determined to make the best of it and enjoy myself to the max.

I had bought some nice new clothes, shoes and swimsuits. Spent a fortune on sun tan oil, books etc.
I couldn’t wait to relax in the sun.

Gerald had booked us into this wonderful luxurious hotel. He always has good taste when it comes to hotels. However, I wasn’t best impressed when I saw he had us a room with a view of the golf course.

On arrival at the hotel, we had got chatting to a couple from back in the UK who had got there at the same time as us.
They were called Hanna and Jason. She was a very pretty, well-spoken girl with a figure like Rhianna.
He was a tall strong and handsome looking black man. They were a stunning couple who were getting admiring looks from all who saw them.

Over a glass of Cava we made small talk with them until the porter came to show us to our room.

We unpacked, had our usual tiff about the golf, and then changed and went to the pool area.

I ordered some beers, applied suntan oil, and began to enjoy the sun whist reading my new book.

A while later, Jason and Hanna stopped by on their way to the bar and said Hi.
We chatted for a little while; then they moved on.

I was so glad I had been wearing my sunglasses, because I think my eyes would have gotten me in trouble with Gerald.
Jason had changed into his swim shorts, so when he spoke to me, I looked up at him, and was a bit taken aback.
Hanna was of course looking stunning in her bikini, I expect Gerald was doing a bit of sunglass disguised looking because she is very beautiful.
It was Jason however who had quite taken my breath away though.
His ripped muscular body towering above me, and right in front of my eye-line some clearly heavily packed swim shorts. I behaved like a silly giggly girl, and was quite star-struck.

Gerald is always bleating on about me going to bed with another man. Well, this man I “would” consider.
It has been a long time since I felt a tremor like that when looking at a man. I was quite flustered for the whole afternoon. In fact when showering later that day, I lingered a little longer than usual, if you take my meaning.

We happened upon Jason and Hanna a few times over the next few days, and each time I could not rid myself of that feeling of lust when looking at Jason. What a silly fool I had become. I am more than 20 years his senior, and I was clearly no competition for the younger more beautiful Hanna.

Gerald had gone golfing on one particular day, so I planned to go for a walk and enjoy the scenery.
I packed myself a beach bag with some cash, some water and a towel and headed off. All the while hoping Gerald would find it too hot for the golf. That’s mean, I know, but I was still smarting about him golfing.

I was on my way out, and as I exited the lift in the hotel foyer, Jason appeared. I gave him an embarrassed wave and he came over to greet me. “Hello gorgeous”, he said. This took me by surprise and I blushed. He asked where Gerald was, and between stutters and blushes, I told him about him golfing.

Jason then asked me what I was going to do while Gerald played golf.
I told him that I was going for a nice long walk. Jason then asked if he could accompany me.
I told him that I didn’t’ think that was a good idea because his wife probably wouldn’t like that.
Jason laughed, then told me that Hanna was not his wife. She was just a very good friend who came on holiday with him. They had been friends for years, and love each other’s company. Hanna was also gay, so there would be no romantic attachment, hence no holiday awkwardness. Therefore, perfect holiday companions.

He then asked me again if I would like some company on my walk.
Well, this was where I should have kindly refused his offer. However, in reality I just blurted out, “thank you, I would love you to come along”.

As we set off out of the hotel lobby, I felt silly, guilty and at the same time, a little turned on.

We had been walking for about an hour, taking in the spectacularly rugged cliff top scenery, and were chatting as if we had known each other for years. We then came upon a small stunningly beautiful sandy beach. All clean golden sand with sun reflecting waves gently breaking on the shore. Jason suggested we stopped and enjoyed a swim to cool off.
I agreed, and we made our way down to this fabulously beautiful beach.

Jason stripped of his shirt, and I just stood there looking at him. He looked so manly and handsome; I just wanted him to take me there and then. What an old fool.
I shook myself from this dreamlike state, told myself to grow up, and undressed down to my swimsuit.
I then made my way down to the sea where I waded into the surf alongside this hunk of a man. All of the time telling myself to grow up and get a grip.

We had been body surfing in the waves like a couple of teenagers, our bodies momentarily touching. Each touch sending shivers through me. I was loving this beautiful moment, and I didn’t want it to end. But also knew I needed to be heading back to the hotel. Gerald would be returning from golfing soon.

Arriving in the hotel lobby I thanked Jason for an enjoyable afternoon with a soft kiss on his cheek when the hotel concierge attracted my attention.
He said I had a message, and gave me a note.

Gerald had decided to stay at golf, and would not be back until late afternoon.
I was absolutely fuming!!

I looked across the foyer and Jason was just about to head off.
I walked up to him, explained what had happened and asked if he would like to go for a *******.
He smiled, looked me deep in my eyes and suggested I go to his room where he had a well-stocked mini bar, from which we could have that ******* and enjoy the fabulous view from his balcony.

Before I knew it, we were in the lift and going to his room.
I knew where this ******* could be heading, after all when a man invites you to his hotel room, and you accept, it is unlikely that it is the view he wants to look at.
I him asked if Hanna would mind me joining him for a *******. And with a knowing smile, he told me Hanna was out all day on an excursion.
So no, she wouldn't object.

Their room was similar to ours. Jason opened the doors to the balcony and showed me a seat. He asked what I would like to *******, and poured me a large glass of chilled white wine. He had the same.

The view from his balcony view was indeed as spectacular as he had described.
I got up from my seat and leaned up against the balcony rail looking out to the magnificent vista of beach, palm trees and sea with jealous eyes, but somehow I wasn’t’ really focused on it.

I was so much in daydream land that I didn’t see Jason until he came up behind me, he put his arm gently around my waist, his large hand resting on my tummy, he then kissed my neck.

I froze. I knew this was wrong, but as he continued to kiss my neck, I couldn’t’ help but turn toward him. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes and leant in and kiss me full on the lips.

Uncertain of what to do, I just let it happen. We kissed passionately for a while, he then took my hand in his, and led me to his bed where he skillfully undid my swimsuit halter, lowered it to my waist, exposing my breasts to the cool air-conditioned room.
He looked down at them admiringly, cupped my left breast in his hand and gently tweaked and played my nipple.
This was the point of no return. I looked up at him, smiled, and kissed him deeply.

Jason then sat me on the bed, he removed my shorts and my swimsuit, and told me to lie back. I went to remove my wedding ring, when he asked what I was doing. I told him that I felt it was necessary if I was going to be unfaithful. Jason looked down at me and said in a very firm manner, "Leave the wedding rings on".
After spending some more time kissing, licking and biting on my nipples, he kissed his way down to my pussy.
He was very expert in that department. He worked me to an orgasm several times, just using his tongue and fingers. I was in heaven.

He then lifted himself up, looking down at me, and by this time I was ready for anything. However, when he released himself from his shorts, I froze!
I had heard the stories about the size of black guys, but generally thought it an urban myth.

I know it is probably not good to compare, especially as I was now cheating on Gerald, but Jason’s manhood was exceptional. For one moment the thought entered my mind that this may hurt, but only for a moment. Enjoy your golf Gerald, because believe me; I’m going to enjoy Jason.

Jason moved over me, parted my legs with his knee, and gently pressed into me. The shock must have registered on my face, because he just lay there over me and let me adjust to his size.
Once I felt more comfortable, I couldn’t’ help but move a little, giving him the signal to begin treating this mature woman to what she had been daydreaming about all afternoon.

Jason was as gentle as he was energetic. I forget how long we played on that bed, but I do remember how exhausted and happy I was when I eventually left his room.

We met each time Gerald went golfing during the holiday, subtly missing out the bit where we went walking. Jason was every bit the lover Gerald wasn’t, and I had during this holiday been converted to fit, strong black guys.
On the flight home, Gerald had commented on what a great holiday we had had.
I couldn’t’ agree with him more; even though it had started out a bit rubbish.

I put my head back in the seat, closed my eyes with a warm glow in my pants, dreamily wondering if Gerald would again ask in the heat of passion, about including another man in our love making.

Well, if he was happy for a fit, strong, and hung black guy to join us.

Then “Hell; Yes Please!”.

Back