Real people on this site

Was just browsing about the forum and just happened to know there are not a lot of real people on here... Diamond1990 is real, Dsoul is real... but most of the others seem to be just faking it.

Wouldn't it be better to just be real and move on further...
IF YOU THINK THEY FAKE THEN DONT RESPOND , THIS VERIFY MESS DOESNT MEAN A THING , IF YOUR REAL YOUR REAL AND IF YOU FAKE YOUR FAKE... EVERYONE HERE IS DOING THE SAME THING , THE NEXT PERSON IS DOING [ sitting behind a computer screen ] so my fellow form readers thats the way life is......

The only reason I opened this thread was that if there are real people on this forum then this could be a great platform for girls to fulfill their BBC fantasy... and meet up with those who can satisfy them.. I have no intention of doubting the credibility of those that have been verified. I myself have a lot of respect for those that have verified themselves on this website. Sorry if I angered anyone here.

That is messed up, sorry to hear that happened to you! People are so rude nowadays and always trying to get over on someone all the time. Be real, keep it 100%!

hey where did pics of my lil dick went? i posted a thread on real person to verify me and my pics are gone? what happened?

Let me jump in here real quick on this one. Some may consider me a fake, I don't know. I have never been accused of it or attacked about it and that is good. I am just a real white boy trying to promote and discuss something I have always been a big fan of.

I say what's on my mind. There have been a few who responded to some of my posts stating they were completely lost or confused by them, lol. I just replied back that it happens sometimes to some people but most seem to not have that problem. I have been known to come up with some crazy ******* before but hey, that's just me being me.

Reactions: wit
Let me jump in here real quick on this one. Some may consider me a fake, I don't know. I have never been accused of it or attacked about it and that is good. I am just a real white boy trying to promote and discuss something I have always been a big fan of.

I say what's on my mind. There have been a few who responded to some of my posts stating they were completely lost or confused by them, lol. I just replied back that it happens sometimes to some people but most seem to not have that problem. I have been known to come up with some crazy ******* before but hey, that's just me being me.

Brings to min the song "Why Can We be Friends?" by WAR

"Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

...Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?...."

Peace!

Brings to min the song "Why Can We be Friends?" by WAR

"Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

...Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?...."

Peace!
That's what I am all about, getting along fine with all and enjoying a peaceful life. I really enjoy this place along with the people here. Some folks come on forums with an attitude to attack and looking for confrontation but I can proudly say that I am not that type. I only fire back when fired at first so to speak and luckily that has only happened here a couple of times. Otherwise, everything is cool.

Back