Real Life Reparations- White Families Wear YOKE to ask for forgiveness

Ho for the simple life of Africa, where rich and powerful Africans, as well as some of the others as well, can take their pleasures where they choose without such considerations and confusions

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org...r-yokes-chains-while-apologizing-for-slavery/

So apperantly now people are doing it in real-life, it moved from fantasy to reality. Perhaps the next step will be families offering their wives and daughters for forgiveness?
This is really the way it should be! Now that white people, especially males, are recognizing how stupid they were to try to enslave a superior race, we can all get back to the proper power structure, black masters and white obedient bitches who offer their women to the ultimate pleasure they would have discovered anyway. Save your marriage now. Allow and encourage your woman to openly and honestly participate in interracial fucking so no one gets hurt by dishonest infidelity. Make the leap to a more natural order and everyone can be really happy!

Black Men Make Two White Women Get on their Knees and Kiss their Feet for Slavery in Times Square

Who knows what people will go along with... Depends on the people.

Stupidity is protected as freedom of expression under the 1st Amendment.

BTW: To me the idea of reparations has always seemed regressive and not progressive nor advancing to the future and a better way for all. The only times I have even heard it voiced was from hustlers looking for a hand out of other people's money 'just because'.

I also think that notion of reparations is an insult to the Civil Rights movement. The Civil Rights movement was about, among many themes, a section of American society standing and WE BELONG and WE ARE A PART OF AMERICAN LIFE and WE WILL BE ACTIVE IN ALL PARTS OF THE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE OPENLY AS EQUALS. It never said, 'give me free *******'.

The role of the Government should only be to protect the rights and liberties of it's citizens. Up until the Civil Rights movement, the government was using it's resources and power to deny the rights of a whole section of the American population it's equality and deny community and togetherness for Americans. The whole Civil Rights movement made the course of Government action alter so the government had to use it's resources and power to see that the right to belong was enforced.

It is true that all were not treated as belonging and being equal. That was an error and one that needed to be set correct.
Going past that prior point, men (women too of course) are expected to take full measure of their belonging and their liberty and make if their lives all they wish said lives to become. Reparations plays on the notion of differences being exploited for gain, the 'gibs me dat' mentality. This is the same as those who used differences being exploited, the very same ones, as an excuse to not have people united and integrated (the 'keep em out' mindset). One seeking personal payment and others sought division and control wrongly. Both weaken the nation via that action and attitude that is not constructive but instead is damaging.

Any man who says he is owed money for what took place in the far away past needs to realize that, in modern day and form, he is overlooking his hard fought for gifts of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.A handout might seem sweet to the addlepated, just know that it is selling one's self into another sort of bondage to be under that label and to say one is so limited that one needs another to give to that person vs the person working and directing his talents to be whoever he wants and go whereever he wants to get to.

Why do slaves want to be free? For all the freedom offers which bondage cannot give. That is why slaves run away, fight and die for the shot at freedom. If you need another to prop you up with token payments, you are far from free in your life. That is a binding of your own making and he who gives your the payments is he who has the power in certain ways over you.

It is easier for some, surely, to catch it today. Life is not fair nor rosy always. That said, we all now have a shot to make that catch. Why overlook that greatness and just demand a small sum in exchange for admitting that one is not able to go on the pursuit which is so open and accessible?

In the Freudian sense, the ******* motivation for this "apparent reparation" is clearly that white people have had a glimpse of the future; a black dominated society in every nation of the world. Having a black president has certainly sped up the process of realization. By acting out symbolic apologies they hope to save themselves, again unconsciously, from the wrath of those truly dominant black individuals who, once the rules have really changed, and the laws, will rightly punish them for pure lustful retaliation in hopes of quelling the psychological misery that the white man has created for all people of African heritage for generations. Whether the present day white person wronged the black man's ancestor is irrelevant. It is the pain of just knowing that the white man in general, has grown up with advantages that were not available to the black man because of the environment of racist injustice that resulted from the past. To say it is not a crime to be white is false. Many black men died at the hands of ignorant aggressors by hanging, *******, murdering and mutilating. The humiliation of knowing that many of their kind never got to even exist because of this and that white people who do exist are descendants of these ******* white animals who enslaved their kind and degraded and destroyed their African heritage time and again, makes it right for the white man and woman to admit they are weak, less intelligent (intelligent people would not have done what their ancestors did) and should endeavor to procreate only if the baby has mixed and superior genes to eliminate the whiteness that pollutes our world and desecrates humanity by perpetuating inferior, stupid, weak overly aggressive people with small and inadequate genetalia; People who can't even please their own kind sufficiently to keep them from straying to a more pleasurable experience often at the risk of their relationships. it is no wonder that black men are "addictive" in the words of the majority of white women who have experienced superior black breeding.

You need to remove 'actual' and 'facts' from this post then it will be fine...

The actual facts:
In the Freudian sense, the ******* motivation for this "apparent reparation" is clearly that white people have had a glimpse of the future; a black dominated society in every nation of the world. Having a black president has certainly sped up the process of realization. By acting out symbolic apologies they hope to save themselves, again unconsciously, from the wrath of those truly dominant black individuals who, once the rules have really changed, and the laws, will rightly punish them for pure lustful retaliation in hopes of quelling the psychological misery that the white man has created for all people of African heritage for generations. Whether the present day white person wronged the black man's ancestor is irrelevant. It is the pain of just knowing that the white man in general, has grown up with advantages that were not available to the black man because of the environment of racist injustice that resulted from the past. To say it is not a crime to be white is false. Many black men died at the hands of ignorant aggressors by hanging, *******, murdering and mutilating. The humiliation of knowing that many of their kind never got to even exist because of this and that white people who do exist are descendants of these ******* white animals who enslaved their kind and degraded and destroyed their African heritage time and again, makes it right for the white man and woman to admit they are weak, less intelligent (intelligent people would not have done what their ancestors did) and should endeavor to procreate only if the baby has mixed and superior genes to eliminate the whiteness that pollutes our world and desecrates humanity by perpetuating inferior, stupid, weak overly aggressive people with small and inadequate genetalia; People who can't even please their own kind sufficiently to keep them from straying to a more pleasurable experience often at the risk of their relationships. it is no wonder that black men are "addictive" in the words of the majority of white women who have experienced superior black breeding.

The actual facts:

Speak for yourself please. I have never been able to feel any guilt for anything that I did not personally have a hand in, no matter what the topic was. Look, a fetish, or kink, or whatever it is is one thing. But there is a disturbing trend of people seemingly unable to separate fantasy from reality. Having a desire or fetish for humiliation, submission, or whatever else is great. Doesn't mean a person is "bad" or even disturbed for having it. But the self loathing that goes into that line of thought above IS disturbing.

My wife and I met in a BDSM chatroom way back in when MSN still hosted chatrooms. We both "switch". Most of our friends are involved in the same lifestyle. Does that mean that we actually believe one gender or race is superior over any other just BECAUSE OF gender or race? Hell no. It's fantasy and it's fun. Same thing with IR sex. It's beautiful and it's fun. Stop reading more into it than that.

The 'guilt' thing or not wanting to appear racist does seem to work for some black guys. I know a few friends who, certainly when younger and more naive, were chatted up by black guys, my friends said they werent interested. The black guys would say the classic 'its because im black isnt it' and my friends would go embarassed and ended up sucking them or whatever. One friend of mine was accused of being racist just after we left school. She had a black baby soon after and i still think to this day that at some level she got pregnant to prove a point.

Speak for yourself please. I have never been able to feel any guilt for anything that I did not personally have a hand in, no matter what the topic was. Look, a fetish, or kink, or whatever it is is one thing. But there is a disturbing trend of people seemingly unable to separate fantasy from reality. Having a desire or fetish for humiliation, submission, or whatever else is great. Doesn't mean a person is "bad" or even disturbed for having it. But the self loathing that goes into that line of thought above IS disturbing.

My wife and I met in a BDSM chatroom way back in when MSN still hosted chatrooms. We both "switch". Most of our friends are involved in the same lifestyle. Does that mean that we actually believe one gender or race is superior over any other just BECAUSE OF gender or race? Hell no. It's fantasy and it's fun. Same thing with IR sex. It's beautiful and it's fun. Stop reading more into it than that.
First of all, please do not tell me what to do or believe. Second, Don't make assumptions about what I am "reading into" things since you are not in my head. Third, i did not speak for anyone, I expressed my knowledge and opinion. Fourth and finally, I did not say that anyone should have "guilt" and if you read what I wrote you will understand or maybe your won't be able to understand higher level thinking. (I'm not sure because I don't know you) Assuming that you have to be guilty or feel guilty is exactly what I said was not necessary or the cause of what is happening.
I think you are being defensive because you know that black men are superior. If you didn't know that your wife would not be fucking black men to begin with. And if you really see what is happening in your life, and I don't really care if you are a switch since it is irrelevant, you will realize that if you asked your wife to stop fucking black men, she might agree but then would continue to do it behind your back. Why, because it is a thousand times better than what a white man can offer in general. While there are "good fucks" in the white male world, they are still not close to what a superior black male stud bull can do for your lovely wife's sexual needs. And she knows it. Yes you are inferior and yes it is difficult to accept for some white males who wish to live in a dream state of egotistical denial. That's ok. As long as you don't tell me what to do or what to think.

You can edit your own posts anytime you want, flsubboy ... and it would probably make you look a bit more intelligent if you did just that. ;)
Did you get the message last time we spoke that I really really don't like you? I think your picture is kind of silly, I think the name "Mac and Fries" is idiotic, I think you spend way too much time on this sight and I think you think you are smarter than people here and even if you are, making them feel stupid, if that is your goal, is really not very nice. Insulting me, really has no effect on me since I do not know you, and thus, do not care what you think. I wish you the best and hope you find a life that is more than just online talking to people who you hope with think you are smarter than you actually are. Good luck and goodbye. I edited this post to add,
1. a second "really"
2. my opinion of your screen name
3. the fact that I edited this post.
so thanks for the information! And, you may comment on my posts as much as you like since I have no control over what you do on this sight. However, I don't appreciate your pompous attitude that is masked with apparent understanding, altruism and "friendly" commentary.

Did you get the message last time we spoke that I really really don't like you? I think your picture is kind of silly, I think the name "Mac and Fries" is idiotic, I think you spend way too much time on this sight and I think you think you are smarter than people here and even if you are, making them feel stupid, if that is your goal, is really not very nice. Insulting me, really has no effect on me since I do not know you, and thus, do not care what you think.

Does this mean you're taking me off your Christmas card list, too? :cry:

Does this mean you're taking me off your Christmas card list, too? :cry:
I don't even know which is the Mac and which one is the fries in that picture nor do I know which one is writing. It' just ridiculous. Yes your off my list for Christmas, Chanuka, Quanza and any other holiday you can think of.

First of all, please do not tell me what to do or believe. Second, Don't make assumptions about what I am "reading into" things since you are not in my head. Third, i did not speak for anyone, I expressed my knowledge and opinion. Fourth and finally, I did not say that anyone should have "guilt" and if you read what I wrote you will understand or maybe your won't be able to understand higher level thinking. (I'm not sure because I don't know you) Assuming that you have to be guilty or feel guilty is exactly what I said was not necessary or the cause of what is happening.
I think you are being defensive because you know that black men are superior. If you didn't know that your wife would not be fucking black men to begin with. And if you really see what is happening in your life, and I don't really care if you are a switch since it is irrelevant, you will realize that if you asked your wife to stop fucking black men, she might agree but then would continue to do it behind your back. Why, because it is a thousand times better than what a white man can offer in general. While there are "good fucks" in the white male world, they are still not close to what a superior black male stud bull can do for your lovely wife's sexual needs. And she knows it. Yes you are inferior and yes it is difficult to accept for some white males who wish to live in a dream state of egotistical denial. That's ok. As long as you don't tell me what to do or what to think.

Wow...

Superiority/inferiority are based on individuality, not skin color or dick size. Are there black men, as well as every other ethnicity that are superior to me? Sure, a long list of them. Doctors, engineers, scientists, great minds are all around. Are there people of other ethnicities that I am superior to? Yea, there are. Because the measure of a man isn't skin color. Work ethic, drive, dedication. It's individual achievements.

As for my wife, if neither of us never lay with another person, we are both fine with that. Bedsport is bedsport, but dedication is something completely different than your fantasy land. You seem to think the measure of a relationship is taken exclusively between the sheets. That's a pretty damned sad outlook on life.

You seem so adamant that people not tell you what to do or what to think, while at the same time telling everyone around you that they are to delusional to understand they are inferior if they disagree with you. So, you want to do a bit of philosophical dick measuring? Fine. Combat Assault Battalion, Third Marine Division, Third Marine Expeditionary *******, Fleet Marine *******-Pacific. MY manhood has NOT been in doubt since the day I earned the title Marine. I can not provide a single name of anyone from ethnic group that I have lynched, beat, cheated, etc. I can't even provide the name of anyone from any ethnic group that I have slighted based on race. But I can damn sure give you a list of my brothers from various ethnic backgrounds that I would have laid down my life for without hesitation.

So that said-and ignoring that I am not supposed to tell you what to do while you on the other hand get to tell me I am delusional and inferior based on nothing more than the color of my skin-I say this from the bottom of my heart, go eff yourself.

Have to say im not into superior or inferior ethnicities etc, i thought wed all moved beyond that. Yea some black guys are strong, athletic sexy etc but that doesnt make them superior. All peoples have their strengths and weaknesses. In a team you want people of all different types to make it work.

Wow...

You seem so adamant that people not tell you what to do or what to think, while at the same time telling everyone around you that they are to delusional to understand they are inferior if they disagree with you ........

So that said-and ignoring that I am not supposed to tell you what to do while you on the other hand get to tell me I am delusional and inferior based on nothing more than the color of my skin-I say this from the bottom of my heart, go eff yourself.

cabotcuckold ... at least flsubboy didn't take you off his Christmas list ... I'll really miss his cards. :bounce:

Wow...

Superiority/inferiority are based on individuality, not skin color or dick size. Are there black men, as well as every other ethnicity that are superior to me? Sure, a long list of them. Doctors, engineers, scientists, great minds are all around. Are there people of other ethnicities that I am superior to? Yea, there are. Because the measure of a man isn't skin color. Work ethic, drive, dedication. It's individual achievements.

As for my wife, if neither of us never lay with another person, we are both fine with that. Bedsport is bedsport, but dedication is something completely different than your fantasy land. You seem to think the measure of a relationship is taken exclusively between the sheets. That's a pretty damned sad outlook on life.

You seem so adamant that people not tell you what to do or what to think, while at the same time telling everyone around you that they are to delusional to understand they are inferior if they disagree with you. So, you want to do a bit of philosophical dick measuring? Fine. Combat Assault Battalion, Third Marine Division, Third Marine Expeditionary *******, Fleet Marine *******-Pacific. MY manhood has NOT been in doubt since the day I earned the title Marine. I can not provide a single name of anyone from ethnic group that I have lynched, beat, cheated, etc. I can't even provide the name of anyone from any ethnic group that I have slighted based on race. But I can damn sure give you a list of my brothers from various ethnic backgrounds that I would have laid down my life for without hesitation.

Ok, I read what you wrote. I have never said or intimated that I judge or that anyone should judge a man only by what happens between the sheets. I believe, in fact know, that what happens in the world obviates that the black race is far superior. Why is that so threatening to you? Being a Marine is certainly something to be proud of if you are a good marine. Serving one's country, while an honor, is not the definition of being a "man". There are some white men who are real men and some black men who are transvestite wimps. I understand that. I also understand that if you really look at the truth the black man will be the ruler of this earth again as he was for thousands of years. He is smarter, stronger and superior in so many ways that it would take a book instead of this little article to document. One thing I can tell you is that there is a very good reason for this sight and for understanding why white women by the hundreds of thousands are cheating on their white husbands with or without their knowledge. Interracial my still be taboo for some but that only adds to the thrill in a world that now allows a woman to date black men without being ostracized. Once a woman has a taste of black cock, she is instantly addicted. That's a fact. Oh sure she may tell you that it's just "fun" but she knows she has to have it whether she gets it or not. I simply understand my inferiority and embrace it as all white bitch males should do. Not all will and some will talk about football ******* beer and tell stories of the days in the marines to mask their insecurity and little penis that their wife tells them is "just fine" or "more than enough" While cock is not the definition of the man, real men have decent cocks and know what to do with them. The majority of black males have strong hard cocks and know how to keep them hard time and time again until a woman is lying in a pool of sweat, exhausted and satisfied and without words since she can not speak. All she can do is mumble and then pass out after a black stud finishes with her. There is no need for you to agree with me. Nor is there any reason that you should not feel that you are a man as long as you recognize that the black man is far superior to you in many ways, not just in bed. We have a black president and that is just the start of things to come. Music on the radio that the ******* listen to, is black music. There are more and more black shows and commercials that teach white children and teens that black is cool! Rap music is the rage of most teens in the country. White wives are going black and Ashley Madison sight has millions of members, many of which are women looking for a decent lay unbeknownst to their husbands. Who do they hook up with more than anyone else? Black men my friend. Black men.

LOL... Batshit crazy, but funny to read. At this point, I am honestly not sure anymore. You have become a parody of a fantasy. But IF you are sincere, it's almost disturbing. Whatever the case, you have shown this isn't a conversation worth carrying on because all your points are based on....nonsense. Enjoy your fantasy, I have to get back to the real world.

Back